Table Ninja for Mac

The next generation of effortlessly playing multiple tables

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Table Ninja for Mac

Postby adalseno » Mon May 23, 2016 10:31 am

Have you got any plan to port Table Ninja to Mac? I'm using PT4 and I'm happy with it, but I'd really like to test table Ninja to have a better multi table experience.
If I manage to use Windows on a VmWare virtual machine, will it count as another machine for PT4 installation? I'd like to use PT4 on both my Macbook and my iMac, but with the virtual machine it would be the third, or even the fourth considering both the Macs, installation of PT4 and it would exceed the limit, wouldn't it?
Are there so little Mac users?
Regards,
Andrea
adalseno

Re: Table Ninja for Mac

Postby Denise29 » Tue May 24, 2016 5:11 pm

adalseno wrote:Have you got any plan to port Table Ninja to Mac? I'm using PT4 and I'm happy with it, but I'd really like to test table Ninja to have a better multi table experience.
If I manage to use Windows on a VmWare virtual machine, will it count as another machine for PT4 installation? I'd like to use PT4 on both my Macbook and my iMac, but with the virtual machine it would be the third, or even the fourth considering both the Macs, installation of PT4 and it would exceed the limit, wouldn't it?
Are there so little Mac users?
Regards,
Andrea

Hi,

Unfortunately at this time we do not have a TN2 version for Mac users, There maybe a plan to support mac in the future but development has not started yet and i have no ETA on when it will begin.
Denise29

Return to TableNinja II