Upgrade TN2

The next generation of effortlessly playing multiple tables

Moderators: Denise29, udbrky

Upgrade TN2

Postby Dcaro31 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:34 am

Hi i want to upgrade my current service(stars only annual suscription) to multi site...i cant send tickets in the PT4 program idk thanks for the help
Dcaro31
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:55 pm

Re: Upgrade TN2

Postby Denise29 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:28 am

Dcaro31 wrote:Hi i want to upgrade my current service(stars only annual suscription) to multi site...i cant send tickets in the PT4 program idk thanks for the help


Hi,

What happens when you try to send a ticket? How long have you got the current subscription?
Denise29
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:03 am

Re: Upgrade TN2

Postby Dcaro31 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:40 pm

Denise29 wrote:
Dcaro31 wrote:Hi i want to upgrade my current service(stars only annual suscription) to multi site...i cant send tickets in the PT4 program idk thanks for the help


Hi,

What happens when you try to send a ticket? How long have you got the current subscription?


It just doenst post it... about 2 weeks or so maybe
Dcaro31
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:55 pm

Re: Upgrade TN2

Postby Denise29 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:58 am

Dcaro31 wrote:
Denise29 wrote:
Dcaro31 wrote:Hi i want to upgrade my current service(stars only annual suscription) to multi site...i cant send tickets in the PT4 program idk thanks for the help


Hi,

What happens when you try to send a ticket? How long have you got the current subscription?


It just doenst post it... about 2 weeks or so maybe


Hi,

Have you tried another web browser? If you are still having problems please email via HM support and we can take care of it on that end.
Denise29
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:03 am


Return to TableNinja II

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
highfalutin