SNG sensei

The next generation of effortlessly playing multiple tables

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators

SNG sensei

Postby DonkeyKong » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:17 pm

just trying table ninja using free trial. But I can't auto register for my hyper turbo six max SNG at Pokerstars. The sng sensei just cycle around each buy in but doesn't register at all.
I have check video and forum but nothing works. Is it because I am using free trial so this option doesnt' work for me or there is something wrong with it.
DonkeyKong

Re: SNG sensei

Postby Denise29 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:52 am

DonkeyKong wrote:just trying table ninja using free trial. But I can't auto register for my hyper turbo six max SNG at Pokerstars. The sng sensei just cycle around each buy in but doesn't register at all.
I have check video and forum but nothing works. Is it because I am using free trial so this option doesnt' work for me or there is something wrong with it.

Hi,

Please send a screenshot of your Sensei tab in TN2 and your SNG lobby in TN2 along with your log file Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/genera ... enshot.htm Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.
Denise29

Postby DonkeyKong » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:32 pm

I have sent the email.
DonkeyKong

Postby Denise29 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:30 am

DonkeyKong wrote:I have sent the email.

Hi,

Is your issue resolved? Did you get a reply from our TN2 support team?
Denise29

Return to TableNinja II