Support not responding after 9 days

The next generation of effortlessly playing multiple tables

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Support not responding after 9 days

Postby leetnewb » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:25 am

After I came back from holidays I haven't been able to use TN2 on Partypoker, everything but hotkeys under section "Betting Hotkeys" work. I can tile tables and bet with my keyboard, but the TN doesn't let me size any bets nor does the Default Betting option give me pre-made sizings.

I have a message at the right bottom control saying "Only Global Hotkeys are working". I found some 4 years old posts about this issue online and did the troubleshooting, but nothing works. My TN2 client suggests that there are problems with the program and I should e-mail support about this, so I did. I e-mailed the support, sent the logs and have been waiting 9 days for an answer now. Really depressing.

The e-mail I used is: Support@tableninja.com

Thanks, hoping for an answer quickly.
leetnewb

Re: Support not responding after 9 days

Postby leetnewb » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:52 am

leetnewb wrote:After I came back from holidays I haven't been able to use TN2 on Partypoker, everything but hotkeys under section "Betting Hotkeys" work. I can tile tables and bet with my keyboard, but the TN doesn't let me size any bets nor does the Default Betting option give me pre-made sizings. I can also use table ninja perfectly fine on Stars.

I have a message at the right bottom control saying "Only Global Hotkeys are working". I found some 4 years old posts about this issue online and did the troubleshooting, but nothing works. My TN2 client suggests that there are problems with the program and I should e-mail support about this, so I did. I e-mailed the support, sent the logs and have been waiting 9 days for an answer now. Really depressing.

The e-mail I used is: Support@tableninja.com

Thanks, hoping for an answer quickly.
leetnewb

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:34 pm

I don't know about that email address but you can contact Table Ninja support for PokerTracker 4 by opening a support ticket here.
Flag_Hippo

Postby udbrky » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:31 pm

That is the email for the Holdem Manager side. If you have bought through Poker Tracker, make sure you use the ticket system in the post above for any subscription questions.

We have caught up on support, so you should have received a reply.
udbrky

Return to TableNinja II