Cancel tableninja subscription

The next generation of effortlessly playing multiple tables

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Cancel tableninja subscription

Postby watta75 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:31 am

Hi all, i bought PT4 and i receive the offer of tableninja for free for a month (trial version). I don't use and i don't want it but i was obliged to pay 10 dollars for something i don't want. How can i cancel subscription and have my money back? I try throgh the apposite webpage but it says that is already cancelled.
watta75

Re: Cancel tableninja subscription

Postby watta75 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:11 am

I'm waiting for an answer. I think it's a fraudolent behaviour by you. You offer trial without saing that the subscription is automatyc. I say to paypal that it must not pay you, and PT4 is my first and last purchase from you. Holdem manager is also better than PT. And i see that it occures to every user that buy PT so let's feel ashamed.
watta75

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri May 01, 2020 2:14 am

The TableNinja subscription is something you opted into yourself when you purchased PokerTracker 4 and you can test the opt-in procedure by visiting the PokerTracker 4 purchase page again. I can also confirm that your TableNinja subscription has now been cancelled so that you will not be charged again.
Flag_Hippo

Postby watta75 » Fri May 01, 2020 2:56 am

It's not clear thet the subscription is automaticcaly activated, as many users ask the cancelletion about it. You offer it as a free trial, but take money by every user for second month automatically. We all take the trial version, but tehy are not clear the contractual terms and you based on it. Anyway it's a sub-fraudolent behaviour.
watta75

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri May 01, 2020 3:17 am

As specified on both the purchase and checkout pages:

PokerTracker wrote:The first month of TableNinja II is free with a new PokerTracker purchase. You will not be billed until the end of the first month at which point you will be charged the normal subscription rate. Cancel at any time.
Flag_Hippo

Postby PotripperMyHero » Sun May 17, 2020 8:34 am

I just received the same charge against my account. @Flap_Hippo: Stating that you can opt-out of this during the checkout process is a very poor excuse. The checkout summary mentions you receive 1 month free use for the TableNinja add-on but nowhere does it mention the $9,99 charge against your account for every subsequent month in the check out overview. This is scummy, unethical behavior and borders on illegal practices. You're opportunistically adding a monthly fee for an add-on (TableNinja) without clearly stating this during the checkout process / overview of the PokerTracker 4 software, hoping that most people will not catch this.

Please reimburse the charge immediately. Also, I will not renew my subscription for PT4 once the year lapses if the above situation isn't improved to the point where it is absolutely clear that you are opting in for an additional $9,99 monthly fee after the first month for a product I never asked for.

Very disappointing.
PotripperMyHero

Postby udbrky » Mon May 18, 2020 1:16 am

PotripperMyHero wrote:I just received the same charge against my account. @Flap_Hippo: Stating that you can opt-out of this during the checkout process is a very poor excuse. The checkout summary mentions you receive 1 month free use for the TableNinja add-on but nowhere does it mention the $9,99 charge against your account for every subsequent month in the check out overview. This is scummy, unethical behavior and borders on illegal practices. You're opportunistically adding a monthly fee for an add-on (TableNinja) without clearly stating this during the checkout process / overview of the PokerTracker 4 software, hoping that most people will not catch this.

Please reimburse the charge immediately. Also, I will not renew my subscription for PT4 once the year lapses if the above situation isn't improved to the point where it is absolutely clear that you are opting in for an additional $9,99 monthly fee after the first month for a product I never asked for.

Very disappointing.

PT4 does not have a subscription.

Please reply to the ticket, we cannot find your subscription.
udbrky

Return to TableNinja II