Unfair charging of Table NINJA when acquiring PT4

The next generation of effortlessly playing multiple tables

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Unfair charging of Table NINJA when acquiring PT4

Postby Negan » Tue May 19, 2020 4:49 pm

Hi.

Exactly a month ago I acquired PT4, and with it came a month's trial of the Table NINJA as a gift, my surprise comes when I see that after a month in which I have not used the program (nor have I downloaded it) they pass the charge on to my 150USD account for an annual subscription to a program that I have neither used nor wanted.
It seems perfect to me that you give the option to try it for 30 days (moreover, there is no option that the program not be attached to the purchase) but from that to upload the program to your account without any authorization I see it ashamed.
I hope it is some kind of computer error, and the full amount is returned to me and the subscription to the TABLE NINJA is canceled directly.
Negan

Re: Unfair charging of Table NINJA when acquiring PT4

Postby Negan » Wed May 20, 2020 8:55 am

Seeing that I do not get an answer from you, I will demand payment via Paypal opening a dispute, since I consider that it has been a fraudulent sale on your part and the legislation is on my side
Negan

Postby udbrky » Wed May 20, 2020 1:53 pm

When you purchased PokerTracker, you opted into the free month of TableNinja II offer. Once you have opted into this offer, it stated throughout the checkout process then twice in your order confirmation email that unless if you canceled by the end of the free month that you would be billed at the normal subscription rate. Furthermore, you should have also received an email from us approximately 3 days prior to your free month expiring, reminding you that you would be charged unless if you canceled.

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.pokertracker.com/ - and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.
udbrky

Postby Negan » Wed May 20, 2020 3:42 pm

I have already opened the ticket, I await the responses from you.
Regardless of this, I have checked and I have not received any type of email as you comment.
The logical thing is not to make any charge if there is no express confirmation by the user, since acting in a contrary way is an abuse against the user, who for many reasons may not be aware that he will be charged that amount in your account unintentionally.
In addition, it is seen that it is the most commented throughout this specific forum, so when all clients have the same problem, it is clear that they are not to blame for it. As I said before, I trust in the full refund of the payment and the direct cancellation of the subscription, as well as in a change when making the payment for the subscription, so that it is more transparent with the user.
Negan

Return to TableNinja II