Issues setting up vs hero stat pack

Premium PokerTracker Add-On Developer & creator of numerous custom HUD's, stat packs and heat maps.

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, ProPokerHUDs Moderators

Issues setting up vs hero stat pack

Postby StoebDaddy » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:45 pm

Hello I recently purchased the vs hero stat pack. I received instructions on how to set it up, however there was a link in the instructions where I was to download the stats, but the link is not working. I tried to email support but I got another email saying that the message is not able to send. Am I able to get my money back?
StoebDaddy

Re: Issues setting up vs hero stat pack

Postby Trajita » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:35 pm

StoebDaddy wrote:Hello I recently purchased the vs hero stat pack. I received instructions on how to set it up, however there was a link in the instructions where I was to download the stats, but the link is not working. I tried to email support but I got another email saying that the message is not able to send. Am I able to get my money back?

I have exactly the same problem, to communicate with them only through their web -support. I have bought it for more than 1 week and I can not use it, I would also like to get my money back
Trajita

Re: Issues setting up vs hero stat pack

Postby PropokerHUDs » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:08 am

If the link on the step 5 does not work add .txt at the end of it. Its been written in your emails you received.
PropokerHUDs
ProPokerHuds Forum Moderator

Return to ProPokerHUDs