Heat Maps For Your HUD

Premium PokerTracker Add-On Developer & creator of numerous custom HUD's, stat packs and heat maps.

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, ProPokerHUDs Moderators

Re: Heat Maps For Your HUD

Postby PropokerHUDs » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:02 am

dutch81 wrote:What I meant was, if I use 7 heat maps on stats in the HUD (RFI), can I add a few more heat maps (3Bet) next to the Flop, Turn and River menu w/o it counting as the max of 7?

Sorry for the confusion.

It totally depends on how powerful your PC is, only way to know if it works is to test it out.
PropokerHUDs
ProPokerHuds Forum Moderator

Postby dutch81 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:22 pm

ok, thanks.
dutch81

Postby dlostalriver » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:32 am

dutch81 wrote:ok, thanks.

I post you my problems with Heat maps here since you seem quite busy at skype...

I´m using heat maps now with any other popup or package and despite this heat maps don´t work at all.

It takes many seconds to show any range and when it show any, there are much less cases in heat maps I mean, the oponet has 17% OR in 31K hands, it should show 366 aprox hands OR EP and heat map after one minute show just 87 cases...

I´m using only 7 heatmaps in a 6RAM, SSD HD computer, with no other popups nor package as I told you.

Dlostalriver
dlostalriver

Postby PropokerHUDs » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:28 pm

dlostalriver wrote:
dutch81 wrote:ok, thanks.

I post you my problems with Heat maps here since you seem quite busy at skype...

I´m using heat maps now with any other popup or package and despite this heat maps don´t work at all.

It takes many seconds to show any range and when it show any, there are much less cases in heat maps I mean, the oponet has 17% OR in 31K hands, it should show 366 aprox hands OR EP and heat map after one minute show just 87 cases...

I´m using only 7 heatmaps in a 6RAM, SSD HD computer, with no other popups nor package as I told you.

Dlostalriver

For a hand to be counted in the heat map, it has to be shown down. So if your villain has 17% RFI and lets say has opened 366 times, then it will only show you the actual hands that villain has shown down, so 87 cases in this instance (since a lot of hands never get shown down, because villain either takes the pot down before the river or folds and there is no way of knowing what he had).

I will take a look at your setup in Skype.
PropokerHUDs

Postby dutch81 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:43 pm

I got the 6max cash heat maps a few months ago and have used it w/ satisfaction to this point. Love it so far.
Just got a new computer, so I'm going to see if I can add a few more maps since this is a big upgrade from my back up laptop I've used until now.
So I want to add new maps to my HUD and take some existing ones out but I can't figure out how to add the maps to my profile that isn't already imported.

Raise First In/Steal - 6 confurations: EP, MP, CO, BTN, SB & overall
•Preflop 3Bet - 6 configurations: MP, CO, BTN, SB, BB & overall
•3Bet vs BTN Steal - 3 configurations: SB, BB & overall
•3Bet vs SB Steal - 1 configuration: BB
•Call 3Bet After 2Bet - 6 configurations: EP, MP, CO, BTN, SB & overall

I imported all the RFI and some 3bet maps but where/how can I add the ones that aren't imported yet, such as Call 3b maps?
I can't locate it to import to my profiles, please advise?
dutch81

Postby PropokerHUDs » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:45 am

Hi.

You can find the heat maps located at http://www.pokerhuds.com/getting-starte ... tracker-4/ .
PropokerHUDs

Postby dutch81 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:19 pm

Is Uninstalling Existing Resource Packs absolutely necessary for me to just download the maps I don't have imported? I'm afraid if I do this, my custom profiles will be messed up forcing me to reconfigure it all over again.
dutch81

Postby PropokerHUDs » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:17 pm

Hi.

If you already have the latest resources pack installed, you don´t really need to uninstall it.
PropokerHUDs

Postby dutch81 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:59 am

tyvm.
dutch81

Previous

Return to ProPokerHUDs