Tournament & Multi-Table SNG HUD

Premium PokerTracker Add-On Developer & creator of numerous custom HUD's, stat packs and heat maps.

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, ProPokerHUDs Moderators

Re: Tournament & Multi-Table SNG HUD

Postby PropokerHUDs » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:50 pm

Thats our email. You need to send the info there, so i can grant you the options.
PropokerHUDs
ProPokerHuds Forum Moderator

Postby Kaczmarol » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:20 am

Hi I'm having problem with stat "Raise limp BB vs SB" wich is in MTT HUD. Just got situation, I was SB and openlimp and BB moved AI for 20bb, and before hand he was 0% (0/2) after hand he was 0% (0/3). How can i fix it?
Kaczmarol

Postby PropokerHUDs » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:22 am

Kaczmarol wrote:Hi I'm having problem with stat "Raise limp BB vs SB" wich is in MTT HUD. Just got situation, I was SB and openlimp and BB moved AI for 20bb, and before hand he was 0% (0/2) after hand he was 0% (0/3). How can i fix it?

Hi, it will be fixed in the next update. Thanks for pointing it out.
PropokerHUDs

Postby bnugs » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:13 pm

I am currently using the free trial of the mtt hud. When i choose Advanced MTT (FR) only the background of the hud shows in color. When I choose the PS-FT version the numbers, shield icon and S and V badge show in color. Is there a reason for this? Is there somewhere i can learn what the color coding for the S and V badges mean? Also i cant seem to understand what the badges are even for if they represent the same stats in the HUD Attempt to steal and Fold to steal.
I am playing on WPN, when i change tables the HUD reverts back to to normal pt4 hud. Is this something i will have to change every time i move tables or is it because this is the trial version?
bnugs

Postby PropokerHUDs » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:10 am

Hi the PS/FTP is for Pokerstars and Full Tilt on other sites you should not use it. You need to save the layout and make it default for the table type so it wont reset every time you open new one. http://www.pokerhuds.com/mtt-hud-guide/
PropokerHUDs

Postby bnugs » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:22 am

PropokerHUDs wrote:Hi the PS/FTP is for Pokerstars and Full Tilt on other sites you should not use it. You need to save the layout and make it default for the table type so it wont reset every time you open new one. http://www.pokerhuds.com/mtt-hud-guide/

ok thanks i saved the profile. i searched the link you provided also and on here but i cannot find anywhere that explained what the S and V badge colors indicate. I try to look at the stats and compare them to the colors but i cant figure it out. i am trying to figure out if the color of the square is reflecting either the attempt to steal/fold to steal and the circle around the S and V is showing the 3bet/ fold to 3 bet or if its the opposite of what i listed

Also, is there something different with the PS FT hud other then the colors? are there different stats? or do they not show the same things due to some PS terms of service?
bnugs

Postby PropokerHUDs » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:26 pm

The stats are same with the PS/FTP versions. Only the color options have been nerfed. V- vs steal Red agressive 3bets alot / green passive folds alot. Same with the S - red steals alot , green does not steal.
PropokerHUDs

Postby jimmyjim » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:36 am

I am currently in the one month trial. I do not see how I would know if I am currently using the essential, advanced, or premium. Also, I do not know how to swithc between them. Thanks
jimmyjim

Postby PropokerHUDs » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:15 am

Hi
Theres a guide in our page about how to set it up. https://www.pokerhuds.com/mtt-hud-guide/
PropokerHUDs

Postby jimmyjim » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:28 am

PropokerHUDs wrote:Hi
Theres a guide in our page about how to set it up. https://www.pokerhuds.com/mtt-hud-guide/

Yes, it says:"If this is your first time loading a PPH MTT HUD, this is what you should do.
When playing a tournament, left click on the PokerTracker 4 icon and choose Change Profile – Tournament PPH with the correct version (FR or 6M and the Essential, Advanced or Premium version). But I do not see those three options...I only have one PPH available: "Tournament PPH MTT Elite v 2.02"
jimmyjim

PreviousNext

Return to ProPokerHUDs