Tournament & Multi-Table SNG HUD

Premium PokerTracker Add-On Developer & creator of numerous custom HUD's, stat packs and heat maps.

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, ProPokerHUDs Moderators

Re: Tournament & Multi-Table SNG HUD

Postby PropokerHUDs » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:18 am

Hi ,

1.You probably need to run custom cache rebuild on your database to speed it up or follow the http://www.pokerhuds.com/document/speed ... tracker-4/
2. There are no pie charts, there have been none for years.
PropokerHUDs
ProPokerHuds Forum Moderator

Postby Jessin1508 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:06 am

Is in just one advanced hud or is there several types of huds for mtts in this package.
I use a fairly advanced hud in pokercopilot but i just started using pokertracker. it will take me days to make a great hud without knowing the program. is your hud easy to understand and good for multi tabling? thank you for your time.https://www.topbathroomrenovationsmelbourne.com.au/
Jessin1508

Postby PropokerHUDs » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:52 am

Hi, there are 4 versions. Essential, Advanced , Premium / Elite HUD.
PropokerHUDs

Potential New User - Trying to figure first steps

Postby docaustin » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:24 pm

Hi there...I'm trying to decide which version I want to get. I play mostly MTT's and occasional Satty's on ACR and occasionally PS-NJ & 888-WSOP (which doesn't allow HUDs). I was trying to figure out the best version to add to my HUD experience. I've been using one I made years ago and it's time for an upgrade. I liked the video for the Elite HUD but wasn't sure if the functionality in the MTT/SNG HUD (Standard - SQEE451's HUD) is also in the Elite. It also looks like the pricing is different....the standard is a one-time flat rate, and the elite is a recurring monthly/annual. Do both versions have updates, patches, etc included?
docaustin

Postby PropokerHUDs » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:09 pm

Hi, best way to decide is to apply for trial. We offer 30 day trial period. There s one version for all there are no updates.
PropokerHUDs

Postby Valjean » Thu May 07, 2020 12:55 pm

Hello, Ihave HUD for Cash Game but not for MTT and SNG?? An idea for that? Thanks
Valjean

Postby Padrinobta » Fri May 22, 2020 7:51 pm

Hi , what is the cost for the HUD?
Padrinobta

Postby PropokerHUDs » Wed May 27, 2020 11:42 pm

Hi depending on the HUD you choose the prizes vary. The info is at our homepage https://www.pokerhuds.com/shop/
PropokerHUDs

Postby Zagrebaiu » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:23 pm

this hud is still working ? nad if I buy 16.5 this is max buy-in I can play or what ?

If I want to buy option 45 $ its mean I can play mtt 16.5 < but if I want to change to highter bi l I have to buy it again or can I pay extra?
Zagrebaiu

Postby PropokerHUDs » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:25 am

Hi

Yes there are stake restrictions depending on the version you get. If you upgrade to a higher one later, you only pay the difference. You must let us know and we will send you the custom order link.
PropokerHUDs

Previous

Return to ProPokerHUDs