Tournament & Multi-Table SNG HUD

Premium PokerTracker Add-On Developer & creator of numerous custom HUD's, stat packs and heat maps.

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, ProPokerHUDs Moderators

Tournament & Multi-Table SNG HUD

Postby PropokerHUDs » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:44 am

Adam Sherman liked our HUD so much that he wanted to make it even better. Over a period of two months we made countless changes to the HUD based on his suggestions and feedback – resulting, what is now, simply the best MTT HUD in the world.

Adam has been playing poker for over 9 years, under the online name Squee451. He takes a mathematical, HUD-based approach to the game. During his 5 years of professional play, he has racked up over 5 million dollars in cashes and over one million dollars in profit playing online poker. These results, includes a Scoop-H 4 max win, a chop in the 2100 1 rebuy 1 addon scoop high, Sunday 500 wins, a Sunday Million Chop, and countless sunday major final tables.

Image Image

Key Features

• Compact and flexible layout - Using multiple panels allows the user maximum flexibility in the positioning of Table Groups. The HUD has been designed to fit all major sites, themes and table sizes.
  • Detailed steal statistics - Steal situations hold a key to understanding tournament poker. Thanks to feedback from several high stakes professionals, our MTT HUD now gives an even more in-depth overview of your opponents’ preflop and postflop strategy in steal related situations.
  • Dedicated short stack popup - Getting short stacked in tournaments isn’t that hard to do. Finding the necessary information for those situations can be – if you’re not using proper tools, that is. Our MTT HUD comes with a detailed short stack section.

Detailed Steal Statistics

Dedicated Short Stack Popup

Image Image

---
ProPokerHUDs - The tools that give poker players an edge in today's competitive games.
PropokerHUDs
ProPokerHuds Forum Moderator

Re: Tournament & Multi-Table SNG HUD

Postby ppookkeerr » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:53 am

i just registered to get the free trial. do you get to try all the features from the premium version of the hud in the trial?
also i wonder if i get the premium version if i also get the advanced and essential hud with the purchase?
Or is the premium hud just an extention of the two “softer version”?
Is in just one advanced hud or is there several types of huds for mtts in this package.
I use a fairly advanced hud in pokercopilot but i just started using pokertracker. it will take me days to make a great hud without knowing the program. is your hud easy to understand and good for multi tabling? thank you for your time :)
ppookkeerr

Postby PropokerHUDs » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:35 am

ppookkeerr wrote:i just registered to get the free trial. do you get to try all the features from the premium version of the hud in the trial?
also i wonder if i get the premium version if i also get the advanced and essential hud with the purchase?
Or is the premium hud just an extention of the two “softer version”?
Is in just one advanced hud or is there several types of huds for mtts in this package.
I use a fairly advanced hud in pokercopilot but i just started using pokertracker. it will take me days to make a great hud without knowing the program. is your hud easy to understand and good for multi tabling? thank you for your time :)

Hi. When ordering our MTT HUD trial you will be provided with all 3 versions, Essential, Advanced and Premium.
The Essential HUD has the basic stats you need to play MTTs/SNGs, Advanced version has some more advanced statistics added and the Premium version has all of the stats that Essential and Advanced have and even more specific stats, including short stack popups, even more detailed steal stats etc.

If you are new to PokerTracker it can take a bit of time to set up the HUD, but it is rather easy to do it.

If you ever need help with setting it up, you can always contact us.
PropokerHUDs

Postby heiatil » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:30 pm

Coud you post a setup guide for this? i cant get it to work
heiatil

Postby PropokerHUDs » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:23 am

heiatil wrote:Coud you post a setup guide for this? i cant get it to work

First you need the Resource pack and run a custom cache rebuild on your database. How to can be found at http://www.pokerhuds.com/getting-starte ... tracker-4/

How to set up the layout for different sites http://www.pokerhuds.com/mtt-hud-guide/
PropokerHUDs

Postby Tinman9956 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:34 pm

I purchased the premium hub and I have a question. How hard would it be to make the hud into 2 panels. I would like to seperate the vpip, name and pfr stat panel from the other panel. The reason is I would like to put the smaller panel above the name and chip panel on the pokerstars table and the bottom panel below. It would give me a little more space on the table. Thanks for your time.
Attachments
split panel.PNG
Tinman9956

Postby PropokerHUDs » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:29 am

Hi Tinman,

In theory it can be done, but the panels are set up the way that the stats cant be deleted by default. We have to enable the option in your account, but you have to replicate the top row your self by making new panel group.
PropokerHUDs

Postby Tinman9956 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:48 pm

ok thanks I will give it a try
Tinman9956

Postby PropokerHUDs » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:14 pm

Tinman9956 wrote:ok thanks I will give it a try

Please send your PT4 email to our email so we can know who to add the option. support@propokerhuds.com
PropokerHUDs

Postby Tinman9956 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:28 pm

I click on the link but nothing happens.Ideas?
Tinman9956

Next

Return to ProPokerHUDs