6-Max Cash Game HUD

Premium PokerTracker Add-On Developer & creator of numerous custom HUD's, stat packs and heat maps.

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, ProPokerHUDs Moderators

Re: 6-Max Cash Game HUD

Postby scanner » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:02 am

Thanks. It helped.
scanner

Postby xTheFishermaNx » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:47 am

Hi
I just bought the hud up to NL50 but I didn't receive any link to download it or instructions to get it, only the confirmation of my payment and that was already one hour ago...

any help please
xTheFishermaNx

Postby StevieWonder » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:13 pm

Hi,

I got the free trial of 6-max Cash Game HUD. It looks really interesting, but at the moment my PC is too slow and it is hardly possible to play. In cosequence, I want to remove it from my PC. I have uninstalled it and deleted remaining folders, but the profile and custom stats are still present in HUD profiles. How can I remove them totally?
StevieWonder

Postby PropokerHUDs » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:43 pm

I removed the profile from your account.
PropokerHUDs
ProPokerHuds Forum Moderator

Postby makezi » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:52 am

hello,
I've been using your 6max hud on Stars so far, and added some stats to the hud profile...is it possible to create an additional Hud profile(using your 6max hud) that I could use for Party ?....it's impossible for me to use your 6max hud on both rooms because each one has its own table layout and it takes ma a while to reposition all the stats I added to the 6max hud profile...
Thanks in advance
makezi

Postby PropokerHUDs » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:02 pm

Hi,

Hmm you should only have to set the HUD up once and then save the layout. Does it not save it at Party Poker? There is no way to duplicate the HUD profile unfortunately.
PropokerHUDs
ProPokerHuds Forum Moderator

Postby makezi » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:51 pm

hey,
thanks for your fast reply.
it does save the layout but the thing is Pokerstars table layout and party poker tables layout are differents (I mean, the seats are not on the same position from one site to another).
I can't have one layout for party and another for stars
makezi

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:31 am

PT4 saves Hud positions separately for each site and table size combination, so that shouldn't be a problem - just reposition once at each type of table you play and use PT-icon > Save Layout.
WhiteRider

Postby kipparis » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:47 pm

Всем привет! ПАрни подскажите может кто сталкивался с такой проблемой? Приобрел хад статистика работает все но я немогу понять одного.
То есть на картинке с права ( желтый ) моя стата но не я.(1 панель)
А вот ( красным) это стата злодея но ана почему-та отрожаеться на мне.
Кто поможет огромное спасибо
Attachments
Безымянный.png
kipparis

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:24 am

The hero is being read incorrectly in some fastforward hands after the PartyPoker software update and this issue will be resolved in the next official release. If you want to be automatically notified when that's available and have access to a pre-release version with the fix then please open a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

PreviousNext

Return to ProPokerHUDs