6-Max Cash Game HUD

Premium PokerTracker Add-On Developer & creator of numerous custom HUD's, stat packs and heat maps.

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, ProPokerHUDs Moderators

Re: 6-Max Cash Game HUD

Postby PropokerHUDs » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:53 pm

Hi.

It isn´t possible to move the PPH HUD panels to your own HUD, but you could move your own HUD bars to the PPH HUD.
PropokerHUDs
ProPokerHuds Forum Moderator

Postby JJthefish » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:49 am

hello, I was wondering 1)if i purchased stats if i would be able to get a refund, if stars made HUDS illegal in the future? i.e say i purchased some stats today, could i get a refund it stars ban them in the next, say 3/6months? 2)i trailed a propoker HUD about 2-3months ago, i wasnt intrested in purchasing the HUD, but am quite intrested in purchasing some of the pop ups, at the time i was told it would not be possiable to purchase them, has this changed? or is this likely to changing in the near future? 3)if I purchased some stats for PT4 would I be able to get a discount on the identical stats for HM2? ( I may potencially be using another site which does not support PT4, but does suppport HM2, hence would like both PT4 and HM2, as I prefure PT4) P.S is it possiable to start 'new lines' in the support message? I cannot figure out how to do it. Thanks
JJthefish

Postby PropokerHUDs » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:07 pm

Hi. Using enter makes a new line.

We can guarantee money back up to two months if such rules were enforced.

Still not possible to just buy popups, might be in the future, no eta.

Since we don´t sell HEM 2 stats, we don´t really know what you mean by getting a discount on HEM stats, our stats can only be used by the person who has bought them.
PropokerHUDs

Postby daekpower » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:26 pm

Hi ! Is it possible to buy only the heat map pack ?
daekpower

Postby Tom-Lasten » Tue May 31, 2016 11:14 am

Really find this very useful, great addon.
Tom-Lasten

Postby PropokerHUDs » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:21 am

daekpower wrote:Hi ! Is it possible to buy only the heat map pack ?

Yes, we sell the Heat Map pack at our store. http://www.pokerhuds.com/product/heat-m ... ing-games/
PropokerHUDs

Postby Donk40 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:54 am

Hi guys,

I bought the 6max HUD and it is truly amazing. Only problem is it takes 3 minutes or so to load, and for a guy playing 4zoom tables it is a problem. I guess it has something to do with the database being too big (it's around 50k hands though, so not huge). I rebuilt the cache and there was a slight progress but not that relevant. Is there anything I can do? What CPU/RAM requirements do you suggest?
Donk40

Postby PropokerHUDs » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:53 pm

Hi,

You can try Reindex your database. Under Database management - Housekeeping - Reindex. Also try to open one zoom table set the panels as you want, save the layout and make active profile default for the table type. Then exit client, reopen and then try to open more than 1 table.
PropokerHUDs

Postby Biancan€ve » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:58 am

Hi i don't understand why in the hud profile editor in the post flop panel there is both afq and qfq badge but then when we look at the hud only the badge get displayed....
Biancan€ve

Postby PropokerHUDs » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:56 am

Biancan€ve wrote:Hi i don't understand why in the hud profile editor in the post flop panel there is both afq and qfq badge but then when we look at the hud only the badge get displayed....

The first one is done with using the invisible font style, and the badge is there to get a quick overview if the player is passive or agressive based on the badge colour. Inside the popup you can get more detailed look of the agression based on the Streets ie flop, turn and river. So its done so to keep the HUD more clutter free by not having
all 3 streets shown as an individual stat and instead combine them into one popup.
PropokerHUDs

PreviousNext

Return to ProPokerHUDs