After uninstalling ProHud - graph components stay - normal?

Premium PokerTracker Add-On Developer & creator of numerous custom HUD's, stat packs and heat maps.

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, ProPokerHUDs Moderators

After uninstalling ProHud - graph components stay - normal?

Postby braveslice » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:03 pm

Hi,

After uninstalling, hud components (without values) are still present, also after reboot. Is this normal? Should I delete them in hud edit or something else?
braveslice

Re: After uninstalling ProHud - graph components stay - norm

Postby PropokerHUDs » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:53 pm

You can't just "uninstall the hud" like that. You either have to get us to remove your HUD from your account or go to Configure->Options->[untick] Download Premium Content.

If you are having problems, please email support@propokerhuds.com and somebody will be able to get back to you asap.
PropokerHUDs
ProPokerHuds Forum Moderator

Postby braveslice » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:14 pm

Ok.

Hmmm, I followed instructions on your web page how uninstall the existing resource packs. I think you should put a side note that it won't uninstall it, even though it really does sound like uninstaller, its named "run the uninstaller" after all :!:
braveslice

Postby PropokerHUDs » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:00 pm

Uninstalling the resource pack, uninstalls the resource pack, not the HUD. In the same way as installing the resource pack, doesn't install the HUD.

The HUD requires the resource pack in order to look as designed, but they are two separate things. Hence why you install one resource pack for all HUDs / stat packs.
PropokerHUDs
ProPokerHuds Forum Moderator

Return to ProPokerHUDs