Essential Hud Colors Error

Premium PokerTracker Add-On Developer & creator of numerous custom HUD's, stat packs and heat maps.

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, ProPokerHUDs Moderators

Essential Hud Colors Error

Postby Tupacpac » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:10 am

After I made the update on PT4,all the colors from the STATS were gone (all the numbers from the stats are WHITE now) on the Essesntial Hud...Do you know why???
will this be fixed?
Attachments
PT.png
Tupacpac

Re: Essential Hud Colors Error

Postby RobertX » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:28 am

Tupacpac wrote:After I made the update on PT4,all the colors from the STATS were gone (all the numbers from the stats are WHITE now) on the Essesntial Hud...Do you know why???
will this be fixed?

Cannot provide a fix, but:

Is this happening because of Stars changed their policy regarding HUD coloring? I haven't really followed it, but at some point Stars said they were going to change it, restrict the number of colors.

Not sure if I am allowed to post links outside PT, sorry, plz delete if necessary:

http://pokerfuse.com/news/poker-room-ne ... om+News%29

It mentiones:
"PokerStars has revealed a new, more restrictive, policy regarding the use of third party tools and services that affects many of the more widely used supplementary software programs used by players. The policy is thought to take effect October 1.
[...]
HUDs have also come under scrutiny and can no longer display any non-numeric data, nor can they update or refresh information based on the current street of the hand.

The number of colors used to display information have also been restricted with a maximum of three colors allowed. Hold’em Manager, a popular analytics tool which is also widely used for its sophisticated HUD features, has already updated its software to meet the new color coding restrictions."

Actually came to look on the PT4 forum to find some further information regarding this coloring.

edit: Guess this is it: https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/vie ... 58&t=59256
RobertX

Postby Tupacpac » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:48 am

Thanks for info. My next question will be: Since Stars allows 2-3 color code and I have NONE,to whom should I address to since I am using PROPOKERHUDS Essential profile??? Poker Tracker support or Propokerhuds???
Tupacpac

Postby PropokerHUDs » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:16 pm

Hi.

We are currently working to update all of our HUDs to have the maximum colors allowed, this will take a couple of days.

Thank you for your patience.
PropokerHUDs
ProPokerHuds Forum Moderator

Return to ProPokerHUDs