Unable to add my own custom pop-ups to the Elite MTT HUD

Premium PokerTracker Add-On Developer & creator of numerous custom HUD's, stat packs and heat maps.

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, ProPokerHUDs Moderators

Unable to add my own custom pop-ups to the Elite MTT HUD

Postby TheMistyk » Wed May 03, 2017 10:14 pm

Hello there...

I recently purchased the Elite MTT HUD and was hoping to be able to use my own custom pop-ups with it. Your documentation suggests that I should be able to do so (at least with your prior version of the MTT HUD), but all functionality related to adding my own groups and pop-ups is completely disabled and greyed out. Is there something I'm missing? Something I need to do to enable the ability to add my own custom groups and pop-ups?

Thanks in advance for your help.

~ Chris Knox

P.S. - The contact forms on your website are not working.
TheMistyk

Re: Unable to add my own custom pop-ups to the Elite MTT HUD

Postby WhiteRider » Thu May 04, 2017 2:06 am

Access to a Premium Hud (e.g. whether it can be edited in different ways) is controlled by the provider of the Hud so you'll need to contact them about that.
WhiteRider

Postby TheMistyk » Thu May 04, 2017 2:58 am

WhiteRider wrote:Access to a Premium Hud (e.g. whether it can be edited in different ways) is controlled by the provider of the Hud so you'll need to contact them about that.

Thanks, WhiteRider. I thought that's what I was essentially doing in their forum. Since their contact forms aren't working on their website, I figured I'd give this a shot. Should I have gone about this differently to elicit a response from someone from with the ProPokerHUDs team?

~ Chris
TheMistyk

Postby PropokerHUDs » Thu May 04, 2017 1:06 pm

Hi Chris, sent you an email.
PropokerHUDs
ProPokerHuds Forum Moderator

Postby WhiteRider » Fri May 05, 2017 2:10 am

TheMistyk wrote:
WhiteRider wrote:Access to a Premium Hud (e.g. whether it can be edited in different ways) is controlled by the provider of the Hud so you'll need to contact them about that.

Thanks, WhiteRider. I thought that's what I was essentially doing in their forum. Since their contact forms aren't working on their website, I figured I'd give this a shot. Should I have gone about this differently to elicit a response from someone from with the ProPokerHUDs team?

~ Chris

Sorry - I didn't realize I was in this section of the forum! :oops:
WhiteRider

Return to ProPokerHUDs