Easystreet Spins PT4 Icon Button not detected.

Premium PokerTracker Add-On Developer & creator of numerous custom HUD's, stat packs and heat maps.

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, ProPokerHUDs Moderators

Easystreet Spins PT4 Icon Button not detected.

Postby DucksQuackAA » Sat May 27, 2017 3:21 pm

Pretty much as the title says.

Bought Easystreet was working on my previous PT4 version, recently updated my PT4 to V4.14.24 and Easystreet no longer works.

Precise error message is: A pokertracker icon button was not found in this window.
DucksQuackAA

Re: Easystreet Spins PT4 Icon Button not detected.

Postby PropokerHUDs » Sat May 27, 2017 6:36 pm

We sent a reply to the email that you sent to our support email address regarding this issue.
PropokerHUDs
ProPokerHuds Forum Moderator

Postby DucksQuackAA » Sat May 27, 2017 6:57 pm

Fixed my problems thanks :D
DucksQuackAA

Postby BannedOak » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:56 pm

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem. Can you help?
BannedOak

Postby PropokerHUDs » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:11 am

It is most likely that your Windows scaling setting is higher than 100%. There are a couple of options to fix the issue:

Option 1: In PT4, go to the "Hud" menu and select "Edit Hud Options". When the "Hud Options Configuration" window appears, click the advanced button, then uncheck the "Allow Vector Scaling" option and click OK. Restart PT4 to be sure it changes it. Although this will probably make your HUD panels smaller, you can change that by increasing the font sizes in your HUD.

Option 2: Change Windows scaling settings to 100%. If this makes text too small for you, you can change the resolution to something a little smaller than your current resolution and make the scaling 100%, which will effectively do the same thing as using a larger scaling factor with your current resolution. Restart Windows before trying EasyStreet again.

If neither of those work, there is another approach that would require you to locate your PokerTracker icon button on the upper-left-most part of your table window. We could implement that if you want.
PropokerHUDs
ProPokerHuds Forum Moderator

Return to ProPokerHUDs