Stats Presentation Error

Premium PokerTracker Add-On Developer & creator of numerous custom HUD's, stat packs and heat maps.

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, ProPokerHUDs Moderators

Stats Presentation Error

Postby rafaelm2m » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:44 pm

I found an error when presenting the stats no my computer. I use a MacBook Pro with retina display. At the right positions, the villains are showed with the bar cut off. At the upper side, the bar overlap the SB/BB Steal stats. At the left, SB/BB are showed outside of the window.
Attachments
ddddd.jpg
rafaelm2m

Re: Stats Presentation Error

Postby PropokerHUDs » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:49 am

Hi,

Its normal, you have to manually drag and place them as you see fit.

Heres how to:

The statistic bars and badges will be scattered around. To be able to move them around, left click on the PokerTracker 4 icon again and click Unlock Layout.
You are now able to drag the bars around as you choose. To make sure who a badge/statistic bar belongs to, hover over the bar/badge and it will show you the players username.
To move the bars/badges around, left click on them, hold and drag them to the postions you like.
If you are happy with the layout, click on the PokerTracker 4 icon again and choose Lock & Save Layout.
If you would like to make this HUD your default HUD, click the PokerTracker 4 icon – Change Profile – Make Active Profile Default for Table Type.
PropokerHUDs
ProPokerHuds Forum Moderator

Postby rafaelm2m » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:12 pm

It worked out nice! Thanks for the support. I have just started the trial period and I am fully sold out!!!
Attachments
Captura de Tela 2017-06-26 às 21.26.02.jpg
rafaelm2m

Postby bembaa » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:17 pm

Hi ProHud team,

My HUD is not working properly. Please see my screen shot and advise how to fix this error.

Regards
Bembaa
Attachments
MTT & SNG HUD.JPG
bembaa

Postby PropokerHUDs » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:01 pm

Hi , seems you are missing the Resource pack. You need to install it for custom fonts.
http://www.pokerhuds.com/getting-starte ... tracker-4/
PropokerHUDs
ProPokerHuds Forum Moderator

Return to ProPokerHUDs