Issues with PPH, MTTs & Cash profiles...

Premium PokerTracker Add-On Developer & creator of numerous custom HUD's, stat packs and heat maps.

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, ProPokerHUDs Moderators

Issues with PPH, MTTs & Cash profiles...

Postby dutch81 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:55 pm

I recently had to reinstall my poker software to a new laptop and haven't been able to use PPH profiles for a while now. When I select PPH for specific formats as the default profile, the panels are almost covering the whole table to the point where I couldn't even see most of the stacks, bets, boards, etc. So I haven't used it in a while.

I tried to reinstall the software to an external drive to free up space on my main drive. Since then, my non-PPH profiles are now affected as well for cash games, MTT's are fine. When playing cash, my non-PPH custom HUD's are visible but do not update stats other than hands played. I posted about it in the PT4 forum today and they told me it's a PPH issue.

It can be found here:

https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/vie ... 67#p343767

Can you help me figure out why my PPH profiles are all over the place and unusable + how can I fix all my cash profiles so they update stats after every hand? I have since taken the advice above to temporarily get my HUD to work properly for cash. Not sure why byt my MTT HUD's work fine (other than the PPH profiles, they all are blown up so big the whole table is covered).
dutch81

Re: Issues with PPH, MTTs & Cash profiles...

Postby PropokerHUDs » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:43 am

Hi, the layout problems seems to be related to missing resource pack. You can get it here http://www.pokerhuds.com/getting-starte ... tracker-4/ . After that you can follow speeding up guide, note it can take a while depending on database/s size , let it finish. http://www.pokerhuds.com/document/speed ... tracker-4/
PropokerHUDs
ProPokerHuds Forum Moderator

Postby dutch81 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:54 pm

I appreciate it, it did the trick. Thank you!
dutch81

Postby dutch81 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:34 pm

everything is back to normal and running good. thank you!

i'm trying out the trial for hand2note, 4th day and learning to set it up. is there any way to combine parts of H2N with PPH HUD /panel layouts? i need my PT4 HUD for my note tracker's auto-notes but this would be beneficial in a lot of ways as well. i am trying to figure out how i can make use of both at the same time. i do have the hardware for it but IDK if having 2 HUDS for each player is feasible, esp. when my PPH HUD has even more of my custom panels into them.
dutch81

Postby PropokerHUDs » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:19 pm

Hi, cant really help with that. If you can run two at the same time then i guess it works.
PropokerHUDs
ProPokerHuds Forum Moderator

Return to ProPokerHUDs