HUD switcher for Spin & Go from 3 handed to 2 handed

Premium PokerTracker Add-On Developer & creator of numerous custom HUD's, stat packs and heat maps.

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, ProPokerHUDs Moderators

HUD switcher for Spin & Go from 3 handed to 2 handed

Postby MrHorse » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:19 pm

I'm looking for a program that allows me to switch the HUD stats once a Spin & Go reaches heads up.
I used to have a program called Easy Street that did this automatically, but I can't find a source to buy it from anymore.

Does anyone know where I can get Easy Street or an alternative?
MrHorse

Re: HUD switcher for Spin & Go from 3 handed to 2 handed

Postby PropokerHUDs » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:35 am

EasyStreet is no longer available for new subscriptions because starting with version 4.15.7, PokerTracker now includes the ability to automatically switch HUDs when the number of players changes. Starting with version 4.15.7, PokerTracker now includes the ability to automatically switch HUDs when the number of players changes.

To set up PT4 to automatically switch to your heads-up HUD when a tournament table becomes heads-up, go to the Hud menu, select Edit Hud Options, then select Profile Select and T from the buttons at the top. Then select 2 from the drop-down list next to Players (not Seats), and select your heads-up HUD. Then click OK. This will work on all sites if you set it up that way (or for specific sites if you prefer), not only for PokerStars.
PropokerHUDs
ProPokerHuds Forum Moderator

Re: HUD switcher for Spin & Go from 3 handed to 2 handed

Postby ssssuba » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:25 am

Hi,

I did everything as you said: HUD -> HUD OPTIONS -> site/limit/game/seats -> any / PLAYERS -> 2 -> PROFILE -> MINE HEADS UP -> OK. But it wont work. My PT4 version - 4.15.10 what could be the problem?
ssssuba

Return to ProPokerHUDs