Custom badges

NoteCaddy for PokerTracker 4. Information is power!

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, NoteCaddy Moderators

Custom badges

Postby pushkiz » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:40 am

Hi,
i am using only manual badging and will not use auto badges. I have NC.PlayerTags in my HUD and when i click on it there are a lot of icons to choose from. The thing is i do not really want that many icons and would rather delete all of those and have only few my own icons. I tried deleting the icons from ...AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Data\AppsData\Tm90ZUNhZGR5\temp_images but that did not remove the icons from my HUD. So how can i get rid of them?

I also placed my own icons into ...AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Data\AppsData\Tm90ZUNhZGR5\NoteCaddyBadges and they apeared on my HUD. Is this good practice?
pushkiz

Re: Custom badges

Postby nostrakhan » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:21 pm

pushkiz wrote:Hi,
i am using only manual badging and will not use auto badges. I have NC.PlayerTags in my HUD and when i click on it there are a lot of icons to choose from. The thing is i do not really want that many icons and would rather delete all of those and have only few my own icons. I tried deleting the icons from ...AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Data\AppsData\Tm90ZUNhZGR5\temp_images but that did not remove the icons from my HUD. So how can i get rid of them?

I also placed my own icons into ...AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Data\AppsData\Tm90ZUNhZGR5\NoteCaddyBadges and they apeared on my HUD. Is this good practice?

Hi pushkiz,

You're doing it correctly, but there are some hard-coded badge images that can't be removed. If there are some extra images in this directory that you don't use, you should remove them:
...AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Data\AppsData\Tm90ZUNhZGR5\NoteCaddyBadges
nostrakhan

Return to NoteCaddy