I don't see any notes, what's i doing wrong?

NoteCaddy for PokerTracker 4. Information is power!

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, NoteCaddy Moderators

I don't see any notes, what's i doing wrong?

Postby AID690 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:07 pm

Hi
Sorry for my English
I just installed NoteCaddy and processed all 400000 hands
And nothing
"Player Notes History" empty
"New notes" empty
In Replayer all notes from regular Notetracker
AID690

Re: I don't see any notes, what's i doing wrong?

Postby nostrakhan » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:43 am

AID690 wrote:Hi
Sorry for my English
I just installed NoteCaddy and processed all 400000 hands
And nothing
"Player Notes History" empty
"New notes" empty
In Replayer all notes from regular Notetracker

Hi AID690,

You might want to add the stat "NC.PlayerOverview" onto your HUD.  It's sort of like a central area where you can see NoteCaddy information.  You can also add other NoteCaddy stats, including badges to your HUD.  If you go into the HUD Editor, click to add a statistic, and search for "nc." you should see all of your available options to add to your HUD and Popups.

You can create more stats and badges in NoteCaddy as well if you wish.  The easiest way to create new definitions is with the new Express Definitions (NoteCaddy → File → New → Express Definition).

There are 3 free HUD packages included in NoteCaddy in case you want to check them out.  They're called Default Definitions, NCE Ultimate Cash, and NCE Ultimate MTT.   You can get to them in NoteCaddy -> Manage My Ultimate Packs.  Their HUDs are already all setup with the utilization of NoteCaddy.
nostrakhan

Postby AID690 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:20 am

nostrakhan wrote:
Hi AID690,

You might want to add the stat "NC.PlayerOverview" onto your HUD.  It's sort of like a central area where you can see NoteCaddy information.  You can also add other NoteCaddy stats, including badges to your HUD.  If you go into the HUD Editor, click to add a statistic, and search for "nc." you should see all of your available options to add to your HUD and Popups.

Thanks, i did and now i have Player Overview, but does not show any badges

And nothing by "Play button" on circle in Player Overview
Attachments
nc2.png
nc1.png
AID690

Postby nostrakhan » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:31 pm

AID690 wrote:
nostrakhan wrote:
Hi AID690,

Thanks, i did and now i have Player Overview, but does not show any badges

And nothing by "Play button" on circle in Player Overview

You're welcome. I think maybe this NC version has an issue with the badges. I have written up a ticket for the developers to have a look at it.

Regarding the Play button, if you hover it, it will bring up the last hands replay, like in this screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/SpCwBOE.png. If you click on that Play button it will bring up the hands in a new PT4 replayer window.
nostrakhan

Return to NoteCaddy