Notes/badges not appearing

NoteCaddy for PokerTracker 4. Information is power!

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, NoteCaddy Moderators

Notes/badges not appearing

Postby rdynor » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:39 pm

Hi nostrakhan,

I posted a reply in a topic about this on Wednesday, but have not received a response from you.

After Wednesday's NC update, notes and badges are not appearing. The only things that still appear are the Main Scatter in the player overview, and the text notes that NC puts in PT4's notes. Everything else does not appear, even though NC is actively taking notes in the background, and new images populate in the RAM drive.

I have tried resetting notes, as well as deleting the Tm90ZUNhZGR5 folder from both Apps and AppsData to force a fresh reinstall, but the problem still remains.
rdynor

Re: Notes/badges not appearing

Postby nostrakhan » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:35 pm

rdynor wrote:Hi nostrakhan,

I posted a reply in a topic about this on Wednesday, but have not received a response from you.

After Wednesday's NC update, notes and badges are not appearing. The only things that still appear are the Main Scatter in the player overview, and the text notes that NC puts in PT4's notes. Everything else does not appear, even though NC is actively taking notes in the background, and new images populate in the RAM drive.

I have tried resetting notes, as well as deleting the Tm90ZUNhZGR5 folder from both Apps and AppsData to force a fresh reinstall, but the problem still remains.

Thank you rdynor,

I was out sick for a week or so. I couldn't get badges to appear, but I could get notes to appear. I have made a ticket for the developers to look into this and fix it. I marked it with high priority, so hopefully it will be fixed shortly.
nostrakhan

Postby rdynor » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:38 pm

Hi nostrakhan,

Thank you for submitting the ticket. I hope that you feel better!
rdynor

Postby rdynor » Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:46 pm

Hi nostrakhan,

Are there any updates on the ticket? Any chance that we can revert to the previous version for this weekend?
rdynor

Postby nostrakhan » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:33 pm

Are there any updates on the ticket? Any chance that we can revert to the previous version for this weekend?

Hi rdynor,

Unfortunately there is no update yet. I don't believe you can rollback your NC in PT4, because it will just auto-update when PT4 is started. It's a high-priority ticket, so I would guess it is going to be fixed in the next update, which will hopefully be released within a few days.
nostrakhan

Postby Kerozhaine » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:29 am

Hello nostrakhan,

Is there any news concerning this issue ? Could you provide an approximate date of the fix ?

Thx
Kerozhaine

Postby nostrakhan » Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:00 pm

Kerozhaine wrote:Hello nostrakhan,

Is there any news concerning this issue ? Could you provide an approximate date of the fix ?

Thx

Hi Kerozhaine,

I wish I could provide an ETA for the update, but I don't have that access. I would guess there is a good chance for an update this weekend, because it's been a little while now since the last update.
nostrakhan

Postby rdynor » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:26 pm

Hi nostrakhan,

After the latest NC update (2.9.91.0), badges are back, but notes are still missing. The only notes that appear that the popups from clicking a badge.

Also, several badges appear simultaneously with their opposite badges. I am attaching a screenshot showing this, along with how the player overview popup looks. The scatter shows all the points, but there are no notes at all.

https://imgur.com/K2QKzS3
rdynor

Postby nostrakhan » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:08 am

After the latest NC update (2.9.91.0), badges are back, but notes are still missing. The only notes that appear that the popups from clicking a badge.

Also, several badges appear simultaneously with their opposite badges. I am attaching a screenshot showing this, along with how the player overview popup looks. The scatter shows all the points, but there are no notes at all.

https://imgur.com/K2QKzS3

Hi rdynor,

Can you please try resetting and reprocessing your notes to see if it solves the issue? For me it seems like it's working properly after the reset of the notes: https://i.imgur.com/EvdsNam.png
nostrakhan

Postby rdynor » Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:57 am

Hi nostrakhan,

No change after resetting notes a few times. Badges still appear simultaneously with the opposite versions, and the player overview is still just the scatter.
rdynor

Next

Return to NoteCaddy