NoteCaddyStats do not appear

NoteCaddy for PokerTracker 4. Information is power!

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, NoteCaddy Moderators

NoteCaddyStats do not appear

Postby Ma3ttu » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:30 pm

Hi there

In my HUD profile I can choose every NoteCaddyStat but not a single one appears in the HUD. What can I do?
All other PT4 stats appear without any problems.

Thanks in advance for your support.
Cheers, Matt
Ma3ttu

Re: NoteCaddyStats do not appear

Postby nostrakhan » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:00 am

Hi Matt,

Do the NC stats work if you go into NoteCaddy and click 'File → Reset Notes', and then choose yes to the prompts?

If they are not working still, can you please elaborate and tell me what you mean by 'not appearing'? Do they show as "-"? If you can share a screenshot that would be helpful.
nostrakhan

Postby Ma3ttu » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:55 am

Thank you, that worked now. I see the stat NC.PlayerOverview (see attached). But stats with HeatMap, ScatterGraph or SparkGraph don't appear yet: How on?

NC.PlayerOverview.PNG
NC.PlayerOverview.PNG (58.13 KiB) Viewed 2302 times
Ma3ttu

Postby nostrakhan » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:37 pm

Ma3ttu wrote:Thank you, that worked now. I see the stat NC.PlayerOverview (see attached). But stats with HeatMap, ScatterGraph or SparkGraph don't appear yet: How on?

Hi Ma3ttu,

If you are playing at PokerStars, those features you mentioned don't display at PokerStars live tables in order to comply to their specific rules.

Those features should display in the replayer and for other sites though.
nostrakhan

Postby Ma3ttu » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:29 pm

Hi nostrakhan
Ok I understand these rules from pokerstars during the game. But I can't see it in the PT4-Hand-Replayer either: What can I check next?
Ma3ttu

Postby nostrakhan » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:01 pm

Ma3ttu wrote:Hi nostrakhan
Ok I understand these rules from pokerstars during the game. But I can't see it in the PT4-Hand-Replayer either: What can I check next?

Hi Ma3ttu,

I apologize, I was mistaken. It appears that even in the PT4 replayer these features won't display for PokerStars hands. I thought they did, but I tested with some PokerStars hands and saw the same thing as you. So those features will only work for other sites and in the replayer for other sites besides PokerStars.
nostrakhan

Postby Ma3ttu » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:24 pm

Ok, but then the PT4 NoteCaddy app is 100% useless for PokerStars-Hands, right? Or is there some use after all?
Ma3ttu

Postby nostrakhan » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:56 pm

Ma3ttu wrote:Ok, but then the PT4 NoteCaddy app is 100% useless for PokerStars-Hands, right? Or is there some use after all?

Hi Ma3ttu,

I would not say that. There is a lot to NoteCaddy besides the badges and graphs.

-NoteCaddy can write text notes. For example you can see the hands that a player raises the River with, or hands that a player calls a 4bet with.
-You can also use the NoteCaddy replay to see hands the last hands that a player has done for a note.
-You can create just about any stat you can imagine in NC. Some stat examples you could make which aren't in PT4 (to my knowledge) are things like FlopRaise=Bluff, or BB vs BN Fold to River CB.
-You can do database analysis in NC.
-On PokerStars specifically you can color code players based on tendencies that you define (Color Coding with Color Definitions).

I'm sure there are more things as well which I haven't thought of off the top of my head, but it is still very useful even for PokerStars.
nostrakhan

Return to NoteCaddy