Performe Pending Actions doesn't work

NoteCaddy for PokerTracker 4. Information is power!

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, NoteCaddy Moderators

Performe Pending Actions doesn't work

Postby Hilips » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:35 pm

The "Perfom Pending Action" doesn't work in NC and it's been this way since i remember. Using version 2.9.93.0 at the moment, but it has been this was for many months now.

If i create a new note definition, when i already have 100 of them with notes, i will have to reset all of them and then start all over just to get that one note definition i just created to populate. When clicking the "Perform Pending Action" it gets stuck like the image below:

Pending Action.png
Pending Action.png (11.51 KiB) Viewed 966 times
Hilips

Re: Performe Pending Actions doesn't work

Postby nostrakhan » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:11 pm

Hilips wrote:The "Perfom Pending Action" doesn't work in NC and it's been this way since i remember. Using version 2.9.93.0 at the moment, but it has been this was for many months now.

If i create a new note definition, when i already have 100 of them with notes, i will have to reset all of them and then start all over just to get that one note definition i just created to populate. When clicking the "Perform Pending Action" it gets stuck like the image below:

Hi Hilips,

Thank you for reporting this. There was actually a new ticket introduced to the developers just yesterday regarding the 'pending actions'. Hopefully it'll be addressed soon.
nostrakhan

Return to NoteCaddy