Moderator: NoteCaddy Moderators
nostrakhan wrote:Hi rowhousepd,
You may want to try resetting your NoteCaddy settings to factory defaults, to see if it solves the issue:
*Resetting PT4 NC Settings Back To Factory Defaults*
1. Close PT4 and navigate to: C:\Users\[WindowsUsername]\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Data\AppsData\Tm90ZUNhZGR5.
2. Make a backup of the .xml files (copy/move them somewhere else on your pc).
3. Delete the .xml files from the directory in step 1.
4. Restart PT4, go into NoteCaddy and adjust your settings as you prefer again (File → Settings).
5. If you use Color Definitions, then import the ColorDefinitions.xml that you backed up from step 2, into NoteCaddy → Tools → Import Color Definitions.
6. Reset and reprocess the notes (File → Reset Notes).
joey716 wrote:So can I jump in this thread? I had same problem. I did the reset and NoteCaddy had to redo or reload all the notes. Now the problem is in the Note Caddy HUDS the NC player overview icon does Not appear in any of the HUDS cash or MTT ?? Am I forgetting to check something ? Can anyone help ??
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest