EDGE Huds Error

NoteCaddy for PokerTracker 4. Information is power!

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, NoteCaddy Moderators

EDGE Huds Error

Postby Macker76 » Mon May 03, 2021 9:42 am

My EDGE huds are not displaying badges and popups don't work. I play on iPoker network, so they should work (unless something has changed?). In their places are little blue gremlins. When I hover cursor over the gremlins, the info box says Value: API Error (NoteCaddy). I have searched API Error and can't find anything helpful. Attached is a screenshot of the HUD. Sometimes the badges will appear on startup and then after a short period of time, they turn into gremlins.
Attachments
Screenshot EDGE.png
Screenshot EDGE.png (23.12 KiB) Viewed 2808 times
Macker76

Re: EDGE Huds Error

Postby Macker76 » Sun May 09, 2021 6:51 am

Is there anyone who can answer this? Or is anyone having the same issue?
Macker76

Postby nostrakhan » Wed May 19, 2021 1:32 pm

Hello,

There has been an update to NoteCaddy released recently which should hopefully solve your issue.  If you restart your PT4 then NoteCaddy should be automatically updated in the background.

Please let us know if the issue remains for you.
nostrakhan

Postby Macker76 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:15 pm

Unfortunately this doesnt seem to have solved the problem. I've downloaded the latest version of PT4 v4.15.32. Gremlins still appearing in place of all of the badges on all EDGE huds.
Macker76

Postby SretiCentV » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:17 am

My apologies for the inconvenience. There was another release just now that may have resolved this. If not please, create a support ticket with logs so that they can be analyzed and the root cause of this issue can be remedied.

Logs are located in C:\Users\{WINDOWS_LOGIN}\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Logs. Please make sure that the NoteCaddy log file(s) are included.
SretiCentV
Third Party App Developer

Postby Macker76 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:37 am

Thanks for the response and sorry for the delay. I took a little break from playing. In the meantime the issue appears to have been fixed. Will let you know if it reoccurs. Thanks again!
Macker76

Postby akiba » Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:55 pm

I'm having this "blue gremlin" problem now on the beta release. I started using it last night and it wasn't doing it then, but it just started today.
akiba

Postby akiba » Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:55 am

akiba wrote:I'm having this "blue gremlin" problem now on the beta release. I started using it last night and it wasn't doing it then, but it just started today.

Forget it. it started working again after a reboot.
akiba

Return to NoteCaddy