Problem with NoteCaddy

NoteCaddy for PokerTracker 4. Information is power!

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, NoteCaddy Moderators

Re: NoteCaddy stops working

Postby alcoatjez » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:40 pm

nokaspokas wrote:Cleaning the Notecaddy folder and reinstalling it, using only the "Default definitions" and clearing every other definitions from the definitions folder might help establish where the issue is coming from.

I did this and the problem is gone now
alcoatjez

Postby alcoatjez » Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:46 pm

Unfortunately the problem is back.
It doesn't occur anymore when I exit PokerTracker, but it happens while playing.
alcoatjez

Postby nokaspokas » Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:02 pm

Hello,

There was a fix implemented in NCv.2.9.2023.

Please submit a support ticket with your log files if you still have this issue in the new release.

Try to be as specific as possible to what you were doing when the issue happens.

-What poker rooms you were playing on at the time? Trying to isolate if its specific to some poker rooms or networks that still cause this to happen.

-Did you do any changes to the definitions being used since you reported it was working ok? ( going from the "default definition" to another package i.e.)
Best wishes,

nokaspokas
nokaspokas

Postby alcoatjez » Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:54 am

Hi nokaspokas,

Sorry, I really don't want to open a support ticket again, since no one responded to my last ticket. It would be better if that would get a response first.
I only play on Bet365 (iPoker), so that's where it happens.
I did not make any changes to the definitions.

Good news is that after my last crash I did not have any crashes anymore.
alcoatjez

Postby alcoatjez » Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:52 pm

Unfortunately it crashed again. I updated my support ticket with the latest logs and full hand histories.
Can you please look at it? Thanks in advance.
alcoatjez

Postby nokaspokas » Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:28 pm

Hello,

There is a fix for this issue ( NC crash/disable while playing) in NCv.2.9.9026.0

Please update Notecaddy and check if the issue is fixed for you.

IF by any chance the issue persists o anyone, please attach the new logs to either an open ticket you have with support or start a new ticket.

Let me know if anyone still needs help with this.

Best wishes,

nokaspokas
nokaspokas

Postby infinest@aol.com » Tue May 10, 2022 3:27 pm

I am still having problems with crashing. 2990340 is my version number. Is there a fix for this number?
infinest@aol.com

Postby nokaspokas » Thu May 12, 2022 10:31 am

Hello,

I am keeping all of the affected users tickets that reported this issue open to track everyone and keep you all posted as soon as there is a new version with a fix or an attempt to fix this issue for good.

The most up to date version of NC is v2.9.9034.0

Anytime PT4/NC updates to a new version please let us know in those tickets if the new version is better or worse than before for this specific issue and attach new logs to forward to the developers.

I have been updating this ticket every time a new version is released with the feedback you send me. There was some improvements but still not the final product we want.

Best wishes,

nokaspokas
nokaspokas

Postby Matt21 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:56 pm

nokaspokas wrote:Hello,

I am keeping all of the affected users tickets that reported this issue open to track everyone and keep you all posted as soon as there is a new version with a fix or an attempt to fix this issue for good.

The most up to date version of NC is v2.9.9034.0

Anytime PT4/NC updates to a new version please let us know in those tickets if the new version is better or worse than before for this specific issue and attach new logs to forward to the developers.

I have been updating this ticket every time a new version is released with the feedback you send me. There was some improvements but still not the final product we want.

Best wishes,

nokaspokas

I have the same issue, it crashes about every 60/70 hands. I play 4 tables cash game, notecaddy version: 2.9.9035.0
Any tips will be really appreciated
Matt21

Postby Matt21 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:18 am

@nokaspokas Please I still have this issue when I play and if I add a second room it becomes impossibile playing with notecaddy.
I'd like at least to fix for 1 room (it crashes every 50/60 hands playing 4x).
It is possibile to play if I disable the automatically start note taking process at launch?
How many threads I should use? My pc has 8gb ram
Thanks for help
Matt21

PreviousNext

Return to NoteCaddy