Badges Not Showing UP & Mtt Huds

NoteCaddy for PokerTracker 4. Information is power!

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, NoteCaddy Moderators

Badges Not Showing UP & Mtt Huds

Postby Patroclus513 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:52 pm

I recently Re-enabled NC and updated it. After the update, the edge cash games huds were now available but none of the mtt huds showed up. I went to coaching pack and there was only one mtt hud profile group I manually imported in hud editor. After this all of my badges on the cash game huds are no longer showing up and the player view pop now only shows bet sizing and strength nothing us. What can be done to get the badges working correctly again? I have tried to rebuild cache but still no badges.

I have two additional questions as well.

1. I have the Alex Fitzgerald Assassinato NC pack that was on HM2 am I able to transfer this it does not show up under my coaching packs
2. on the cash game huds the pdf says the bottom right stat of the hud should be c/F but on the hud it as vM but stat says probe. Just a bit confused from the pdf that explains the huds as it looks like this stat should be Fold to float but currently it looks like it is Villian Probe turn is this correct?
Patroclus513

Re: Badges Not Showing UP & Mtt Huds

Postby nokaspokas » Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:42 pm

Hello,

Try reimporting the packages from the "Manage my ultimate packs" option. It should auto import the HUD respective to the package automatically. Make sure to answer yes to import the HUDs when requested and be patient while it finishes the import (it might look stuck but its not).

About the badges:

Check in replayer if the badges are showing. If they do show there and not while in live play it is almost for sure because the poker room your are playing on does not allow for those features (pokerstars i.e)

If not, we might need to troubleshoot a bit better.

About the assassinato NC pack. It should work in HM3. Please install it and let me know if you find it is not working as expected. Try the option "import coaching package" in Notecaddy - Tools -Import

About your last question: That .pdf is a bit outdates. Maybe there were some changes to the HUD since it was created. Rule of thumb, always go with the info that the HUD returns. Use that .pdf as guideline if the information does not entirely apply.
That said. Those .pdfs will be updated sooner or later to the current version.

Let me know if you need more help.

Best wishes,

nokaspokas
nokaspokas

Return to NoteCaddy