Request: Updates LastShowdownHands and LastVPIPHands

NoteCaddy for PokerTracker 4. Information is power!

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, NoteCaddy Moderators

Request: Updates LastShowdownHands and LastVPIPHands

Postby cwm9 » Tue May 24, 2022 2:13 pm

Hi. My single favorite feature of Notecaddy is the LastShowdownHands / LastVPIPHands, but there are three major things that need to be changed/added IMHO:

1) The current display is very limited.
a) The space between hands as well as the size of the cards should be customizable
b) There should be page arrows at the bottom so we can view additional hands by changing the page

2) The players actions are currently shown in red, but when there are more than two players in the hand it's hard to know who did what. Each player's action should be in a different color (white/grey/pastel colors), while the player the note is for should always be in vivid red.

2) This style of hand display should be added as an option to custom notes under the HUD options page. Just like we can choose Spark, etc., we should be able to select Hand History Display as an option. Every had that the note matches should then be added to this display. That way we can quickly pull up and view a display of all the hands that match a given note's requirements. (For instance, I'd like to be able to view all the times a player played from the button, or all the times he played from the small blind.)

Thanks!
cwm9

Re: Request: Updates LastShowdownHands and LastVPIPHands

Postby nokaspokas » Wed May 25, 2022 7:52 am

Hi,

There are some suggestions already for point 1. From font size to number of hands showing.

In point 2 the action is coloured different for type of action (raise/call/fold have different colours). The position when MW is the hard part to get sometimes, I understand that, the players are organized from top to bottom from first to act to last (pre flop and post folp)

For the type of option in point 3 what you are asking is avaliable in the popups. Every stat can have a different popup assigned. Every NC note is at a click distance for specific spots. Most don´t actually come from the lastshowdon or lastvpip. Like you suggest BTN play. Click BTN stat, look at button VPIP popup with all info for button play in example.

Scrolling top/bottom to see more notes was used in some places off live play. Maybe that option can be used in some of these suggestions in the future.

Thank you for your input on this one.

nokaspokas
nokaspokas

Postby cwm9 » Wed May 25, 2022 3:19 pm

Thanks for your reply.

I'm not sure I understand you when you say this is available already. I understand that for most notes I can view a HeatMap or SparkGraph or ScatterGraph, but none of these display the actual hand sequence in it's entirety unless I click on one of the points, in which case it pops up the hand itself.

I really like the format of LastShowdownHands, where multiple hand histories are displayed in their entierty on each line.

Is there a way to get that for other stats? If so, I don't understand how.

For instance, I can see:

NC.MTT-Open-BN(Ante).HeatMap
NC.MTT-Open-BN(Ante).Note
NC.MTT-Open-BN(Ante).SparkGraph
NC.MTT-Open-BN(Ante).Stat
NC.MTT-Open-BN(Ante).Text

but what I'm really hoping to find is a

NC.MTT-Open-BN(Ante).HandHistory

that looks like this:

https://www.linkpicture.com/q/history_8.png

Thanks.
cwm9

Postby cwm9 » Sun May 29, 2022 12:38 am

bump
cwm9

Postby nokaspokas » Sun May 29, 2022 3:37 pm

Hi,

You can use the option "Embed instant replayer in note". This will add the hands in the format you are asking to the note. You can remove the spark grahps and leave only the embed replayer option if you only want the HHs to show.

About the scrolling option. What I meant is that the option has been used in a couple of places outside the HUD. In reports tabs in example. Maybe in the future scrolling through notes might be avaliable in the HUD as well, thats what I meant.

Best wishes,

nokaspokas
nokaspokas

Return to NoteCaddy