Bug: Note Recipient Position = SB appears bugged

NoteCaddy for PokerTracker 4. Information is power!

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, NoteCaddy Moderators

Bug: Note Recipient Position = SB appears bugged

Postby cwm9 » Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:59 am

Hi. I cannot get this note working properly. It's the only position that won't work right. I want notes only for the SB position. I've tried many ways to get it working and can't. Would you please take a look at it? Thanks.
Attachments
MTT-OpenShove-SB-5-10bb.rar
(12.39 KiB) Downloaded 152 times
cwm9

Re: Bug: Note Recipient Position = SB appears bugged

Postby nokaspokas » Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:11 am

Hello,

I have downloaded your definition. This is from the NCE-MTT package right?

Did you make any changes to the definition you sent me?

Can you post a screenshot of the issue you are noticing please. Using the "seek" option does the definition find hands not from SB?

Let me know so I can try to understand better what is going on. Try to be a bit more specific to what the issue is so I can try to replicate it.

Best wishes,

nokaspokas
nokaspokas

Re: Bug: Note Recipient Position = SB appears bugged

Postby cwm9 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:52 pm

So, all I wanted to do was get a heat map using $cardrange for users that shove from the SB when it's folded to them. For some reason, I had no problem getting this for any other position, but for the life of me I can't get it to work for the small blind.

I do think this note was already in the system before I tried to add the $cardrange to it.

Anyway, it never finds anything for this situation.

As the note was uploaded, there's no filter on the "effective size stack" or the "note recipient stack", even though the goal is to eventually get it working from 5-10 BB.

The action sequence is a no limp (Player had to not be the not recipient, action had to not happen, action=call, nothing else set) followed by a raise (had to be the note recipient, had to be all-in, action=raise, position=small blind.)

I've also tried setting position=no filter and then using the general tab to uncheck all note recipients except the small blind.

Nothing is returned for the note.

If I change the position to any other position (except for BB), everything works as expected. It's ONLY the small blind for which nothing is returned.
cwm9

Return to NoteCaddy