Few questions

NoteCaddy for PokerTracker 4. Information is power!

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, NoteCaddy Moderators

Few questions

Postby Matt21 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:11 pm

When I start notecaddy I usually find this: Creating Notes, what does it mean? Is this normal?

https://i.imgur.com/MKNFM0o.png

I also noticed that notecaddy showes some wrong/sample stats for some player, like one has: fold to cbet flop bvb (srp) 63 (34/54)on PT4 and 55 (11/20) on Notecaddy (I have other example like this).
Matt21

Re: Few questions

Postby Matt21 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:24 am

Matt21 wrote:
I also noticed that notecaddy showes some wrong/sample stats for some player, like one has: fold to cbet flop bvb (srp) 63 (34/54)on PT4 and 55 (11/20) on Notecaddy (I have other example like this).

This is clear to me now because the note include size bet percentage
Matt21

Postby nokaspokas » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:30 am

Hello,

The picture you sent shows the Notecaddy in an idle state after processing all the hands in your Database. IF you reset notes (File - Reset notes) and have a large enough database you will clearly notice the bar filling up while it processes hands and writes notes.

As far as the differences you are noticing on the sample on same stats. Make sure both stats work exactly the same. Most of those differences come from slightly differrent notes. As you pointed and without more info, the case for that specific stat might be triggered by the size bet percentage options that NC has. This will divide all the sucesses in different buckets for bet size. Something very common as well is that the HM3 stats might account for more positions than the NC stat that might be design for specific positions only.

If you find these differences please open a support ticket and attach to that ticket all the information necessary to replicate the issue you are facing: A sample of HHs, the specific name of the definitions used (both HM3 and NC), a screenshot clearly showing the issue, name of the poker room you are playing on.

How to open a support ticket: https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4 ... bug-report

With this information it will be easier for us to pin point if this is an issue that can be solved or a bug that needs fixing.

Let me know more.

Best wishes,

nokaspokas
nokaspokas

Postby Matt21 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:08 pm

nokaspokas wrote:Hello,

The picture you sent shows the Notecaddy in an idle state after processing all the hands in your Database. IF you reset notes (File - Reset notes) and have a large enough database you will clearly notice the bar filling up while it processes hands and writes notes.

If I do reset notes it will remove only notes not processed that I'm not using created by notecaddy?
I will not lose any of my existing processed notes?
Not sure if its really clear what I'm trying to say, but I don't want to lose anything created and processed. If it will remove only unwanted notes created by notecaddy will be fine
Matt21

Postby nokaspokas » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:12 am

Hello,

To be absolutely clear.

Reset notes erases all the notes in your database and processes all hands again to take the same notes. No notes taken on an opponent are lost in this process, just re-written.

Resetting notes also does not lose you any definitions you imported, created or edited. The definitions are what I believe you are afraid of losing. They won´t be lost.

Hope this clears your doubts.

Best wishes,

nokaspokas
nokaspokas

Return to NoteCaddy