missing application note caddy

NoteCaddy for PokerTracker 4. Information is power!

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, NoteCaddy Moderators

missing application note caddy

Postby Mr.Graves » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:23 pm

i have installed the new 4.15 update and updated my db that went fine, but when i use my new hud edge mtt hud profile the badges at bottom of player hud square are blue all the same and when you hover mouse over them they say missing application note caddy can some tell me how to get them to work thank you
Mr.Graves

Re: missing application note caddy

Postby SretiCentV » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:20 am

I am sorry for the inconvenience. Those blue squares + missing application mean NC somehow either closed or the connection between PT and NC was severed. Can you tell me if you see NC running in your task manager when this happens? If you restart PT does it work?
SretiCentV
Third Party App Developer

Postby Mr.Graves » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:40 pm

no they are still there when i restart pt4. Not to sure what task manager is but if you mean is the creating notes in note caddy next to the start window on yes it is set to start?
Mr.Graves

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:16 am

Are you able to open the NoteCaddy application from the PT4 menu PokerTracker+ > NoteCaddy > Show NoteCaddy?

Task Manager is a Windows application that allows you to see all running processes.
Click Start in Windows and type 'task' and run Task Manager. Depending on the version of Windows you have you may need to expand 'More Details' to see the Background Processes section to find "NoteCaddyPT4".

NoteCaddy in task manager.png
WhiteRider

Postby Mr.Graves » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:54 pm

ye sorry i thought you ment task manager in note caddy lol. ye its running iv raised a support ticket and sent in logs as requested waiting on responce, it might be the site restrictions iv bin told by support that it wont take notes in any of the huds in cash games but will take notes in tournaments but badges wont work.
Mr.Graves

Return to NoteCaddy