Caddyreport is populated once.....

NoteCaddy for PokerTracker 4. Information is power!

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, NoteCaddy Moderators

Caddyreport is populated once.....

Postby joelmcclure88 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:00 am

Am i missing something? Its saying once my database is processed it'll be populated, i dont see any progress % to suggest its doing anything or if i have iniated the process is it just a matter of patience? Or do i click process somewhere?? Also is this software capable at looking at your own leaks via the scatter graphs etc. Thanks
joelmcclure88

Re: Caddyreport is populated once.....

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:25 am

joelmcclure88 wrote:Am i missing something? Its saying once my database is processed it'll be populated, i dont see any progress % to suggest its doing anything or if i have iniated the process is it just a matter of patience? Or do i click process somewhere??

Is NoteCaddy currently creating notes? In the main Notecaddy window there is a 'Task Processor' tab that tells you what it's doing/if it's done. If it is done and you are playing hands currently, then the Caddy report should show them
joelmcclure88 wrote:Also is this software capable at looking at your own leaks via the scatter graphs etc.

You can take notes for Hero by enabling 'Add notes for hero' via 'File -> Settings -> Note Settings'. To generate Hero notes for hands that have already been processed by NoteCaddy you will need to reset your notes and process those hands again.
Flag_Hippo

Return to NoteCaddy