Note caddy's stats not showing

NoteCaddy for PokerTracker 4. Information is power!

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, NoteCaddy Moderators

Note caddy's stats not showing

Postby Sip2 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:18 am

Note caddy seems not working for me . I got my db updated, downloaded ultimate pack for mtt, but all stats that comes from caddy are "-" not showing. NC updated notes on all my hands after installing pack and notes gathering seems creating note on hands that I play. When I go to player notes, I can see ppl have notes and badges but they are not shown at hud neither my nor Edge - MTT. Dont know whats wrong.
Sip2

Re: Note caddy's stats not showing

Postby abs2000 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:12 pm

Pretty much same here... The only thing I can see in my HUD is only a text but not a cardrange.
abs2000

Postby SretiCentV » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:53 am

Sip2 wrote:Note caddy seems not working for me . I got my db updated, downloaded ultimate pack for mtt, but all stats that comes from caddy are "-" not showing. NC updated notes on all my hands after installing pack and notes gathering seems creating note on hands that I play. When I go to player notes, I can see ppl have notes and badges but they are not shown at hud neither my nor Edge - MTT. Dont know whats wrong.

Are you seeing any stats on the table group? For the popups it's more likely at this point that it could fail on large databases. The Edge MTT HUD uses a few stats right on the table group that would help to figure out if it's a problem where the data can't get delivered fast enough. Also most of the popups have notes at the bottom. While they're trying to load you'd see a white space which then shrinks when the notes are ready. Are you seeing the white space? Does it shrink down to almost 0 or stays the same?

abs2000 wrote:Pretty much same here... The only thing I can see in my HUD is only a text but not a cardrange.

On which site are you playing? I saw up till the last version this was an issue with WPN hands as PokerTracker saves them in a different format and there was a bug with the parser. Definitely there could be bugs for other sites that PT changes the hand history
SretiCentV
Third Party App Developer

Postby abs2000 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:23 pm

SretiCentV wrote:On which site are you playing?

Stars
abs2000

Postby LucianM8 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:54 pm

Same here, i play on winamax ,ipoker, micro, party + after the last update i got this message error https://gyazo.com/5e16e207ea81ca3a0035faf2b8473e0a
LucianM8

Postby SretiCentV » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:57 am

abs2000 wrote:
SretiCentV wrote:On which site are you playing?

Stars

NoteCaddy is not allowed to show any graphs/heatmaps on PokerStars. It can show text like "3bets {QQ+, AJs}" but I'm not sure if that's what you mean

LucianM8 wrote:Same here, i play on winamax ,ipoker, micro, party + after the last update i got this message error https://gyazo.com/5e16e207ea81ca3a0035faf2b8473e0a

Please submit a support ticket with your NoteCaddy logs attached https://support.pokertracker.com/support/product/2
The NoteCaddy logs can be found at C:\Users\[windows_login]\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Data\AppsData\Tm90ZUNhZGR5\NoteCaddyLogs
I want to fix this as soon as possible but am not able to replicate the issue and nothing that was changed in the last version stands out as being the obvious cause of it
SretiCentV

Postby Sip2 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:28 am

SretiCentV wrote:Are you seeing any stats on the table group? For the popups it's more likely at this point that it could fail on large databases. The Edge MTT HUD uses a few stats right on the table group that would help to figure out if it's a problem where the data can't get delivered fast enough. Also most of the popups have notes at the bottom. While they're trying to load you'd see a white space which then shrinks when the notes are ready. Are you seeing the white space? Does it shrink down to almost 0 or stays the same?

I added stats to table hud (becuse standart edge mtt hug have no nc stats ) and the result was the same. I dont see any white spaces. Spaces for badges just like disappears . The nc log sent
Sip2

Postby abs2000 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:24 am

SretiCentV wrote:NoteCaddy is not allowed to show any graphs/heatmaps on PokerStars. It can show text like "3bets {QQ+, AJs}" but I'm not sure if that's what you mean

I tried to look at it not in game but in PT4 replayer... as I said, I see only a text but not a cardrange. Let me attach a screenshot.
Also, in the screenshot you can see that grouping prefix is shown in the note although I have "hide grouping prefix when shown in popups" for this definition checked.
Attachments
Iso.png
abs2000

Postby SretiCentV » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:34 am

Sip2 wrote:
I added stats to table hud (becuse standart edge mtt hug have no nc stats ) and the result was the same. I dont see any white spaces. Spaces for badges just like disappears . The nc log sent

I responded to all the tickets and hopefully the new version resolves this issue. If not please send new logs if possible.

abs2000 wrote:
I tried to look at it not in game but in PT4 replayer... as I said, I see only a text but not a cardrange. Let me attach a screenshot.
Also, in the screenshot you can see that grouping prefix is shown in the note although I have "hide grouping prefix when shown in popups" for this definition checked.

I'm sorry for the dumb question but I'm not 100% sure what I'm looking at. The yellow one on the left is a popup? On the right it came from where? The methods of populating the data can differ so it matters exactly where those came from
SretiCentV

Postby abs2000 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:45 am

SretiCentV wrote:I'm sorry for the dumb question but I'm not 100% sure what I'm looking at. The yellow one on the left is a popup? On the right it came from where? The methods of populating the data can differ so it matters exactly where those came from

The yellow one on the left is a popup. The one on the right appears when I hover my mouse over the "Isolates limper" words in this yellow popup on the left. So it looks like the records for this definition are taken but for some reason they don't appear in the yellow popup.
abs2000

Next

Return to NoteCaddy