Edge MTT HUD

NoteCaddy for PokerTracker 4. Information is power!

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, NoteCaddy Moderators

Edge MTT HUD

Postby sievm » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:08 pm

Folks,

Having set up Note Caddy I was looking at using one of their HUDs and fired up the Edge MTT HUD only to get a very looking HUD as in the picture. Almost looks like NOTE Caddy hasn't installed something

Any clues?

Cheers,

Malcolm.
Attachments
Edge MTT HUD.png
sievm

Re: Edge MTT HUD

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:46 am

What it looks like is that the badges were not registered in time before the Hud profile was added.
You should be able to resolve this by deleting and re-importing the Hud profile. To do that, follow these steps:
In PT4 go to Hud > Edit Hud Profiles in the menu.
In the Hud Editor select one of the "Edge" profiles from the dropdown list.
Click the Options button and choose Delete Profile from the menu.
Repeat for the other "Edge" profile.
Now from the Options menu choose Import Profile.
Browse to the 'NoteCaddy coaching pack files' folder on the Desktop and select one of the profiles.
Repeat to import the other profile too.
WhiteRider

Postby sievm » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:02 pm

Hi WhiteRider,

Tried that but there is no change to the behaviour of the HUD - any other suggestions? Happy to provide any other diags,

Cheers,

Malcolm.
sievm

Postby sievm » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:07 pm

I've just looked at the HUD profile and the badges are in the profile as "Text" items - not sure if this is relevant or not but would appear to be why there is just text there and not badges.
sievm

Postby SretiCentV » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:42 am

If you try to manually add the stat NC.OrderedBadge to your HUD, does it appear in your regular PT4 stats list? Are you able to open notecaddy via the pokertracker+ menu and see that there are definitions on the list at the right?
SretiCentV
Third Party App Developer

Postby sievm » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:26 pm

None of the NC.OrderedBadgex are listed in the stats search when I try and add a stat to the Edge MTT HUD. I've attached a picture of the Edge HUD - as you can see the Ordered Badges have come out as text. They are not listed and you can't bring them up in a search.

However, they are present in the Cash HUD as stats and I can search for them and add them ok (picture attached)

I can open NodeCaddy from PT4 and there are NOTE and Colour Definitions (see attached picture).

So it would appear there is an issue with the MTT HUD
Attachments
Definitions.png
Definitions in Note Caddy
Edge Cash HUD.gif
Cash Edge BlackPopoup Hud
Edge Hud Stats.png
Edge MTT HUD
sievm

Postby sievm » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:09 pm

Just to clarify - I can add the NC.OrderedBadgex stats in any cash hud but not in any tournament hud
sievm

Postby SretiCentV » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:52 pm

I've seen this a few times now since we started the beta and I'm not too sure why it happens. So far the fix that has worked well for other people has been:

-delete your NC HUD profiles from PT4 via the hud editor
-close pokertracker
-rename the file C:\Users\[windows_login]\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Data\StatDefinitionsExternal.pt4 to StatDefinitionsExternal.pt4.old
-delete the folder C:\Users\[windows_login]\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Data\AppsData\Tm90ZUNhZGR5
-delete C:\Users\[Windows_login]\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Apps\Tm90ZUNhZGR5
-restart PT and go through the NC wizard again

This is basically a complete reboot. The NC code has been updated in the last few days to be stricter about ensuring that PT has all the stats in its library before registering the hud profiles. I realize this is a hassle and I regret putting you through it but hopefully everything goes well this time
SretiCentV
Third Party App Developer

Postby sievm » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:51 pm

That seems to be better when looking at the HUD profile. Not planning on playing much poker this week but will update if there are any other issues
sievm

Postby sievm » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:12 am

Hi Folks,

While the error seems to be sorted I don't appear to see any badges on the HUD - I see all the stats and can access the pop ups but I haven't seen any of the badges appear even though i have been deep in a few MTTs. I play on Poker Stars only so not sure if this is part of the issue.

Let me know if I can do anything to look at the problem,

Cheers,

Malcolm.
sievm

Next

Return to NoteCaddy