Can't get NC running

NoteCaddy for PokerTracker 4. Information is power!

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, NoteCaddy Moderators

Can't get NC running

Postby beck2night » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:13 am

Hey! I downloaded NC with the 4.15 update( 1 week ago or so) and had a lot of trouble with the PT4 database since. All figured out in the PT4 forum so have it fixed now but everytime I start PT4, NC starts downloading,,installation files'' - 8.26MB in spite of me already having set up NC( or so i thought). I have downloaded the MTT pack but didn't see any option to change to that profile ingame (pokerstars). Then I downloaded the other 2 profiles and still don't see any option to use a NC profile. The only thing I see as an option to use from NC is if I go to add Hud stats and choose from the 3rd party software stats listed there but they are super confusing and unusable to me. Also I think not all the hands are imported.

Even though I get your product is still beta testing and is normal to have issues with it I want to know if I can get it running and get something usefull out of it or if it's better for me to somehow disable it so it doesn't use PCU resources?
beck2night

Re: Can't get NC running

Postby SretiCentV » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:10 am

There have been new versions released almost every trying to get problems solved quickly. They are downloaded automatically that's why you're seeing that. As far as missing profiles after downloading packs, that's a new issue for me. If you go into the PT4 HUD editor are you able to see the Edge MTT profile in the list of profiles to edit? The pack importer also puts a folder on your desktop called "notecaddy coaching pack files" and that should have the .pt4hud files that you could manually import.

I agree that adding the definitions manually to the HUD is no fun but you may want to add NC.PlayerOverview which gives a popup with the most important notes.

If you do want to cancel your beta license please submit a support ticket via PT's system and it'll get removed
SretiCentV
Third Party App Developer

Return to NoteCaddy