NoteCaddy Notes Not Showing On HUD

NoteCaddy for PokerTracker 4. Information is power!

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, NoteCaddy Moderators

NoteCaddy Notes Not Showing On HUD

Postby Nostalgia3182 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:02 am

The Notetracker tag is still there (in game, on the vector HUD) but even though NoteCaddy is up and running, taking notes, etc, it doesn't actually show them to me while I'm playing. It's still just showing me Notetracker.

What am I not doing right or what am I misunderstanding here?

Thanks
Nostalgia3182

Re: NoteCaddy Notes Not Showing On HUD

Postby SretiCentV » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:58 am

There won't generally be items added to your existing HUD. You can either use one of the NC HUD profiles that you obtain via the setup wizard or you can add NC items to your own HUD as you wish.

NC.PlayerOverview gives you the main NC popup
NC.PlayerTags allows you to tag players manually with one or more tags.
NC.OrderedBadge1-x will show you auto categorizations of players (not on Pokerstars)
SretiCentV
Third Party App Developer

Re: NoteCaddy Notes Not Showing On HUD

Postby Nostalgia3182 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:34 am

SretiCentV wrote:There won't generally be items added to your existing HUD. You can either use one of the NC HUD profiles that you obtain via the setup wizard or you can add NC items to your own HUD as you wish.

NC.PlayerOverview gives you the main NC popup
NC.PlayerTags allows you to tag players manually with one or more tags.
NC.OrderedBadge1-x will show you auto categorizations of players (not on Pokerstars)

Ah, ok. I see how it works now. So basically I can use that "black edge" HUD or whatever it's called and I'm technically using what's closest to HM2. Every other HUD type will basically continue to function as normal with NoteTracker taking the bull by the horns. Personally, I'm really used to notetracker at this point and am creating/downloading custom notes and things.

Thanks for the response. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.
Nostalgia3182

Return to NoteCaddy