existing/creating badges (ultimate badges)

NoteCaddy for PokerTracker 4. Information is power!

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, NoteCaddy Moderators

existing/creating badges (ultimate badges)

Postby dave2085 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:26 am

after several month ignoring notecaddy, i want to start and work with notecaddy.

I found this badge HM.SRP.FvPotFlopCB on page 12 of the ultimate badges example.
I also found this NOTE definition in my pokertracker statistics database, but i couldnt find any badge.

So i want to implement this badge in my cashgame HUD. where can i find this badge with this definition? or do i have to create this badge by myself?
What is the "easiest" way to implement this Stat/Note as a Badge in my existing cashgame hud?

btw i dont understand this epxlanation;
To have badges on your HUD: Click Displayed Stats in HUD Options, and
make sure your HUD is selected. On the right side, scroll down to
'NoteCaddy', click the arrow next to it to open it. Click the arrow next to
'Badges' to open it. Click 'NC.OrderedBadge' and add it to your HUD just
like any other HUD stat. You'll need to have a slot for as many maximum
badges as you want to show. I recommend atleast 15, up to 28 or so.

another question;

On which pokersites is notecaddy completely allowed? Is there any link to this topic?
i am playing on chico network right, does it work there and is it allowed?

EDIT: when i search for "badges" in my stats databse i can find something like "NC.Ordredbadge1" , when i put this stat into my HUD it only shows me "XYZ" and no badge or something like this.
When i look at the Edge HUD from Notecaddy, the preset Badges show "XYZ" aswell

EDIT2:
i tried to create this badge via this "Turn a definition into a badge" I did that, but after saving the badge i couldnt find it anymore..
dave2085

Re: existing/creating badges (ultimate badges)

Postby SretiCentV » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:51 am

XYZ should just appear in the editor but on the actual tables should appear an image if there is one to show. The thing is that you don't pick the badges explicitly but rather you add the NC.OrderedBadge1... and NC picks which ones to show using the same calculations that are configurable here http://wiki.assaultware.com/Grouping-so ... notes.ashx

Probably most importantly is that Chico network is not supported at this time. The plan is to add support as soon as possible but I can't give an exact timeframe for that. My apologies for the inconvenience
SretiCentV
Third Party App Developer

Return to NoteCaddy