note caddy not registering

NoteCaddy for PokerTracker 4. Information is power!

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, NoteCaddy Moderators

note caddy not registering

Postby whyme still » Thu May 14, 2020 4:14 am

Hi,

I've registered to the notecaddy beta and I restarted pt4 many time but notecaddy still wont work. I did import all the hand from my database. When playing Im still stuck at the notecaddy trial. What did I do wrong?
Attachments
nc1.PNG
Capture.PNG
whyme still

Re: note caddy not registering

Postby WhiteRider » Fri May 15, 2020 4:21 am

If you have edited your Hud profile then the NoteCaddy Trial tab will not be removed automatically, but you can remove it manually. This does not mean that you are not registered.
To remove that tab go to Configure > Hud Profiles and select the profile that you use. Click the Popups tab and then delete the NoteCaddy Trial popup.
WhiteRider

Postby whyme still » Fri May 15, 2020 2:23 pm

Thanks for your answer.

I have done what you said but where are the notecaddy note now? The icon for the trial is gone but I still don't know where and how to use notecaddy? Do I need to run notecaddy also when running pt4? I was under the impression that it was not necessary.
whyme still

Postby whyme still » Fri May 15, 2020 2:50 pm

I also went into the notecaddy popup and tried adding some stats there but still not working. Everything seems to be fine, notecaddy is creating note has it should but nothing is showing up in my HUD pop up. I really tried but just don't know what to do to make it work. Would it be possible a fast team viewer session with you?
Attachments
ncmain.PNG
caddyreport.PNG
whyme still

Postby WhiteRider » Mon May 18, 2020 3:18 am

To see NoteCaddy stats in your PT4 Hud you need to edit your Hud profile and add some NoteCaddy stats.
Check out the Hud Guides for how to edit your Hud.
Alternatively, if you chose to install the 'Edge' Hud profiles during the NoteCaddy setup wizard then you can select one of those at the table via the PT-icon menu > Choose Profile.
WhiteRider

Postby whyme still » Wed May 27, 2020 10:42 pm

I did add some notes to the note cady pop up group and it is still not working. See image below. At the bottom in the hud profile editor its written click here to start you trial. Its clearly a registration problem. Like I said above I have multiple times register and it is still not working.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
whyme still

Postby WhiteRider » Thu May 28, 2020 3:23 am

That message does not mean that you are not registered. You can remove it by clicking 'Delete' (next to 'New Group'), and then clicking OK or Apply.
WhiteRider

Return to NoteCaddy