Note Tracker, register

NoteCaddy for PokerTracker 4. Information is power!

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, NoteCaddy Moderators

Note Tracker, register

Postby FacetiousKaren » Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:32 am

Anyone else have this problem after registering it tons of times.
Attachments
notecaddy.png
FacetiousKaren

Re: Note Tracker, register

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:56 am

That doesn't mean that you aren't registered. That tab is added to default Hud profiles and won't be removed automatically if the profile has been changed.
To remove it, go to Hud > Edit Hud Profiles and select the Hud profile that you're using then on the Popups tab delete the NoteCaddy Trial tab.
WhiteRider

Postby Kep. » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:07 pm

I just did this and now my note caddy is gone and I can't recover it
Kep.

Postby nostrakhan » Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:36 am

Kep. wrote:I just did this and now my note caddy is gone and I can't recover it

Where is your NoteCaddy gone from? Do you mean NoteCaddy stats don't show on your HUD/Popups? or do you mean that you can't get into NoteCaddy from PT4 → PokerTracker Apps?

You may want to try closing PT4, then going to C:\Users\[WindowsUsername]\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Apps, delete the folder named 'Tm90ZUNhZGR5'. Restart PT4 and NoteCaddy should get redownloaded.
nostrakhan

Postby Kep. » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:49 am

Maybe I don't understand how Note Caddy works. The image is gone but so too is the tab where Note Caddy trial was.
PT4 has always generated notes for me. Does Note Caddy just provide additional definitions for that same procedure?
I'm not seeing any badges on my HUD either. Yes I still have Note Caddy, for lack of a better phrase, as a stand alone.

I thought Note Caddy would still exist in my pop up.
Kep.

Postby nostrakhan » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:00 am

Kep. wrote:Maybe I don't understand how Note Caddy works. The image is gone but so too is the tab where Note Caddy trial was.
PT4 has always generated notes for me. Does Note Caddy just provide additional definitions for that same procedure?
I'm not seeing any badges on my HUD either. Yes I still have Note Caddy, for lack of a better phrase, as a stand alone.

I thought Note Caddy would still exist in my pop up.

You can add the stat named 'NC.PlayerOverview' to your HUD. It is sort of like a central place for NoteCaddy stats to display.

You can also add any other NC stats/notes you have to your HUD via the PT4 HUD Editor (Choose Add Statistic and look for the NoteCaddy sections).

For Badges you need to add badge slots to your HUD via the HUD editor (NC.OrderedBadge is the name of the most common used Badge slot stats).

What displays on your HUD depends on what you have active in NoteCaddy. If you haven't created any of your own NC stats, and don't want to, you can install some predefined packages via 'Manage my Ultimate Packs' in NC. These packages usually come with HUDs that are integrated with NoteCaddy.
Manage My Ultimate Packs.png
nostrakhan

Postby Kep. » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:45 pm

Thanks, I just tried to set it up and will see how it went when I play tonight.
Kep.

Return to NoteCaddy