This feature NC.PlayerTags seems like it still works for me when I just tested it quickly https://i.imgur.com/cFfc1HL.png
You could try resetting your NoteCaddy settings:
*Resetting PT4 NC Settings Back To Factory Defaults*
1. Close PT4 and navigate to: C:\Users\[WindowsUsername]\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Data\AppsData\Tm90ZUNhZGR5.
2. Make a backup of the .xml files (copy/move them somewhere else on your pc).
3. Delete the .xml files from the directory in step 1.
4. Restart PT4, go into NoteCaddy and adjust your settings as you prefer again (File → Settings).
5. If you use Color Definitions, then import the ColorDefinitions.xml that you backed up from step 2, into NoteCaddy → Tools → Import Color Definitions.
6. Reset and reprocess the notes (File → Reset Notes).
If the issue remains after that, then I would suggest to create a support ticket at this link: https://support.pokertracker.com/support/ticket/176
. For the ticket please:
1. Link to this thread
2. Make a .zip of this folder: C:\Users\[WindowsUsername]\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Data\AppsData\Tm90ZUNhZGR5 - Share the link via a cloud service like OneDrive, Dropbox, or WeTransfer.com