Notecaddy stopped working

NoteCaddy for PokerTracker 4. Information is power!

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, NoteCaddy Moderators

Notecaddy stopped working

Postby nherrego » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:29 am

I use notecaddy only to assign badges in my hud (manually).
It worked great for a long time.
But now it stopped working, first it was when I add 1 badge to a player it gave the same badge to all players at the table.
Few days after it worked good again.
And now it doesn't show any badges in my hud and I can not add badges the NCPlayerTags in my hud shows as a small line where ussually is a green + icon.
nherrego

Re: Notecaddy stopped working

Postby nostrakhan » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:36 am

This feature NC.PlayerTags seems like it still works for me when I just tested it quickly https://i.imgur.com/cFfc1HL.png

You could try resetting your NoteCaddy settings:

*Resetting PT4 NC Settings Back To Factory Defaults*
1. Close PT4 and navigate to: C:\Users\[WindowsUsername]\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Data\AppsData\Tm90ZUNhZGR5.
2. Make a backup of the .xml files (copy/move them somewhere else on your pc).
3. Delete the .xml files from the directory in step 1.
4. Restart PT4, go into NoteCaddy and adjust your settings as you prefer again (File → Settings).
5. If you use Color Definitions, then import the ColorDefinitions.xml that you backed up from step 2, into NoteCaddy → Tools → Import Color Definitions.
6. Reset and reprocess the notes (File → Reset Notes).

If the issue remains after that, then I would suggest to create a support ticket at this link: https://support.pokertracker.com/support/ticket/176. For the ticket please:
1. Link to this thread
2. Make a .zip of this folder: C:\Users\[WindowsUsername]\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Data\AppsData\Tm90ZUNhZGR5 - Share the link via a cloud service like OneDrive, Dropbox, or WeTransfer.com
nostrakhan

Return to NoteCaddy