NoteCaddy badges are too big since last update

NoteCaddy for PokerTracker 4. Information is power!

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, NoteCaddy Moderators

NoteCaddy badges are too big since last update

Postby Kerozhaine » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:15 pm

Hello,

Just updated to 4.15.27 yesterday, and since then, my badges are way bigger than usual (both width and height of badges are twiced compared than before) :

Exemple :

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (16.37 KiB) Viewed 3446 times


I already tried to reduce the font size of the badge in the Hud profile settings, without success. Is there a way to reduce badges size ?

Thanks in advance.
Kerozhaine
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:33 pm

Re: NoteCaddy badges are too big since last update

Postby nostrakhan » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:41 am

Badges still appear normal size for me in the replayer:

badges normal.png
badges normal.png (2.82 KiB) Viewed 3438 times


Does this happen for you in the replayer as well? Or only at live tables?

In your HUD Options Configuration → Advanced area does it look like this?

pt4 hud options advanced.png
nostrakhan
Moderator
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:37 am

Re: NoteCaddy badges are too big since last update

Postby Kerozhaine » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:45 pm

Thanks for answering me,

I confirm that the issue occurs both at live tables and in the replayer as well.

Concerning the advanced hud options, I already checked if the vector scaling was set to true when I discovered the issue. I have the same options as yours : all the checkboxes are checked in the Advanced options.

I only play on Winamax tables, and i dont know if the issue is specific to this room. (just an intuition : recents changes were made on Winamax HUDs (font size & scalling) on the previous release of PT4 (4.15.24) : maybe it is related ?)

Thank u for investigating, tell me if u want more details to try to reproduce this issue.
Kerozhaine
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:33 pm

Re: NoteCaddy badges are too big since last update

Postby nostrakhan » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:21 am

Kerozhaine wrote:Thanks for answering me,

I confirm that the issue occurs both at live tables and in the replayer as well.

Concerning the advanced hud options, I already checked if the vector scaling was set to true when I discovered the issue. I have the same options as yours : all the checkboxes are checked in the Advanced options.

I only play on Winamax tables, and i dont know if the issue is specific to this room. (just an intuition : recents changes were made on Winamax HUDs (font size & scalling) on the previous release of PT4 (4.15.24) : maybe it is related ?)

Thank u for investigating, tell me if u want more details to try to reproduce this issue.


Hi Kerozhaine,

Thank you for the extra details. I have a sample of Winamax hands, but I still could not reproduce the large badge images you're seeing when I tested with them. This is what I see:

winamax badges.png
winamax badges.png (27.24 KiB) Viewed 3424 times


The hands I have are 14 months old though, so maybe they have changed formats since then.

If it's not too much trouble, could you please start a support ticket? Here's a link: https://support.pokertracker.com/support/ticket/176

In the ticket, please provide:
-A link to this thread

-A sample of your hand histories - You can find where your processed hands are from PT4 → Configure → Sites & Import Options → Preferences → 'Move Processed Files To:'.

Please .zip some of your hands (~1k hands should be enough) and include them in the ticket. If the file is too big, please upload them to a cloud service like OneDrive, Dropbox, or WeTransfer.com and share a link.
nostrakhan
Moderator
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:37 am

Re: NoteCaddy badges are too big since last update

Postby Kerozhaine » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:38 am

Hi.

Doing that immediately. Thanks for quick answer !

PS : quite interested about some of your badges : (Sq, F5, B5, HF and so on...) Where did you find them ? Don't see as many badges choices when editing Notecaddy's definitions ..
Kerozhaine
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:33 pm

Re: NoteCaddy badges are too big since last update

Postby nostrakhan » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:03 am

Kerozhaine wrote:Hi.

Doing that immediately. Thanks for quick answer !

PS : quite interested about some of your badges : (Sq, F5, B5, HF and so on...) Where did you find them ? Don't see as many badges choices when editing Notecaddy's definitions ..


You're welcome :)

The badges in the screenshot were from the 'NCE Ultimate Cash' package. You can install it in NoteCaddy, by clicking 'Manage my Ultimate Packs' (from the Start tab).
nostrakhan
Moderator
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:37 am

Re: NoteCaddy badges are too big since last update

Postby Kerozhaine » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:12 am

Mhhh.. Already hear about it, thank you ..

I just discovered another "strange" behaviour by trying to open notecaddy to manage my packs.. :

Capture2.JPG


Before last update we had a button to open note caddy, on top of "Enable/Disable NoteCaddy). Is there normal / or maybe related ? (Didn't open it since last update if I remember correctly)
Kerozhaine
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:33 pm

Re: NoteCaddy badges are too big since last update

Postby Kerozhaine » Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:05 pm

So I encountered this issue 3 days in a row, and now, it works well !

This morning, the issue was still there, but now the size is normal (i didn't even close / restarted PT4 since that). Quite strange...

I will close the ticket and I'll re-open it if needed.

Thanks for the help.
Kerozhaine
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:33 pm

Re: NoteCaddy badges are too big since last update

Postby nostrakhan » Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:28 am

Kerozhaine wrote:So I encountered this issue 3 days in a row, and now, it works well !

This morning, the issue was still there, but now the size is normal (i didn't even close / restarted PT4 since that). Quite strange...

I will close the ticket and I'll re-open it if needed.

Thanks for the help.


Interesting, I'm glad it's working now though. Thanks for letting us know :)
nostrakhan
Moderator
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:37 am

Re: NoteCaddy badges are too big since last update

Postby Louste » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:55 am

Hy,

I have the same issue, and also with the stats. All the text and badges are bigger now on winamax table and on the replayer. I had to duplicate my HUD and short all the stats for winamax.
Any idea please?
Louste
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:02 pm

Next

Return to NoteCaddy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron