NoteCaddy badges are too big since last update

NoteCaddy for PokerTracker 4. Information is power!

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, NoteCaddy Moderators

Re: NoteCaddy badges are too big since last update

Postby nostrakhan » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:43 pm

Louste wrote:Hy,

I have the same issue, and also with the stats. All the text and badges are bigger now on winamax table and on the replayer. I had to duplicate my HUD and short all the stats for winamax.
Any idea please?

Hi Louste,

Do you have the setting for Vector Scaling checked in PT4? If not, please try it and see if it helps you.

PT4 → Hud → Edit Hud Options → General Settings → Advanced → Allow Vector Scaling
nostrakhan

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:54 am

There was a change in the last PT4 version to bring Winamax scaling in line with the other sites, but because we have had a number of users say they preferred the previous scaling we will be reverting this change for the next release. If you would like to receive a notification when that is released, or get access to an alpha version ahead of that, please open a Support Ticket.
WhiteRider

Postby Louste » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:13 pm

nostrakhan wrote:Do you have the setting for Vector Scaling checked in PT4? If not, please try it and see if it helps you.
PT4 → Hud → Edit Hud Options → General Settings → Advanced → Allow Vector Scaling

Yes, it's checked

WhiteRider wrote:There was a change in the last PT4 version to bring Winamax scaling in line with the other sites, but because we have had a number of users say they preferred the previous scaling we will be reverting this change for the next release. If you would like to receive a notification when that is released, or get access to an alpha version ahead of that, please open a Support Ticket.

Thanks^^
Louste

Previous

Return to NoteCaddy