Registration but not working.

NoteCaddy for PokerTracker 4. Information is power!

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, NoteCaddy Moderators

Registration but not working.

Postby FacetiousKaren » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:22 am

How do you get rid of this? I registered it many times
Attachments
notecaddy.jpg
FacetiousKaren

Re: Registration but not working.

Postby nostrakhan » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:38 pm

FacetiousKaren wrote:How do you get rid of this? I registered it many times

Hello FacetiousKaren,

Some default HUDs have a popup on them called 'NoteCaddyTrial'.  You can remove this popup if you go into PT4 -> Hud -> Edit Hud Profiles -> Select your HUD Profile -> Click Popup Groups -> Delete the 'NoteCaddyTrial' Popup.  

You might want to add the stat "NC.PlayerOverview" onto your HUD.  It's sort of like a central area where you can see NoteCaddy information.  You can also add other NoteCaddy stats, including badges to your HUD.  If you go into the HUD Editor, click to add a statistic, and search for "nc." you should see all of your available options to add to your HUD and Popups.

You can create more stats and badges in NoteCaddy as well if you wish.  The easiest way to create new definitions is with the new Express Definitions (NoteCaddy → File → New → Express Definition).

There are some free HUD packages included in NoteCaddy in case you want to check them out.  You can get to them in NoteCaddy -> Manage My Ultimate Packs.  Their HUDs are already all setup with the utilization of NoteCaddy.

​You'll also find some useful guides at this link (HM3 link but also applies to PT4 NC):  https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/product/12

Please let me know if you have any troubles.
nostrakhan

Return to NoteCaddy