Importing, hole cards and hand grabber

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Importing, hole cards and hand grabber

Postby fugalfervor » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:56 pm

Hi All,

I have a question about the hand grabber, and importing.

Normally, before I started using the Ignition hand grabber, I could import hands from ignition from my hard drive. The downside was that I had to wait 24 hours for the hands to be available, but the upside was that I could see my opponents' hole cards, whether or not they were ever shown during the course of the game.

After I started using the Ignition hand grabber, the hands don't have hole cards. This is because the hand grabber can't see what the opponent doesn't show. But then later, when I download the hand history from ignition and import them from my hard drive, they are considered duplicates and aren't imported. And of course I don't want hands to show up in the database twice and mess up my stats, but it would be nice if I could see my opponents' hole cards.

Now, is there a way to import those hands from my hard drive AND tell Pokertracker to overwrite duplicates? It would be ideal! Thanks!
fugalfervor

Re: Importing, hole cards and hand grabber

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:46 pm

PT4 will import the hole cards from those hands - however, see my reply here.
WhiteRider

Re: Importing, hole cards and hand grabber

Postby vtreaatz » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:38 am

I am also having the same issue with not being able to see opponents hole cards even after i've manually imported hand histories over the top of my ignition hand grabber ones. I have to make another seperate database where I ONLY import manually and I can see all hole cards perfectly fine but I have to scroll through and find each hand i've tagged in my other database for review which is quite annoying. I'd like to just be able to use ignition hand grabber whilst playing and tag hands for review at a later time and then manually import into that database and see the hole cards after 24 hours but for some reason it only shows the cards that were available during that hand. I have submitted a ticket to support but has been a few days and no reply yet.

Thanks
vtreaatz

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber