Ignition working inconsistently

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Ignition working inconsistently

Postby jmflu » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:49 pm

So I am trying this out for first time with 3 MTT tables and one of the tables seems to be updating fine and displaying stats, but the other two are displaying the PT4 settings button and showing mucked hands etc but not collecting any stats

WHen I check handgrabber status it says no tables

Altho it is collecting from one of them, weird... any ideas?
jmflu

Re: Ignition working inconsistently

Postby jmflu » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:07 pm

May have fixed it, closing and restarting ifnition seems to have helped, ill see if it holds up
jmflu

Postby jmflu » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:58 am

So yea, I am indeed having weird issues with Ignition on MTTs.

It seemed to be working fine but as new tables would pop up they would not have the HUD on them despite the hands being imported.

I can see hands being imported from these tables, but the HUD is not being displayed.

As you can see in the attached image, two tables have the HUD running fine, other tables have hands being imported but no HUD. My only way to fix it seemed to be either completely closing igntion. Or closing each table and re-opening it which is obviously not ideal. One thing I notice is that the status shows no tables detected but it's still grabbing hands, not sure if this is normal

Any ideas on how to fix this?
Attachments
Screenshot_7.png
jmflu

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:59 am

The Ignition Hand Grabber is in beta so there may be issues which need resolving so please enable logging in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure > Options' and then restart it. If you then have any problem then take a screenshot and send that to us in a Support Ticket with your log files. You can access the log files by clicking 'File -> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window. Go into the 'Logs' folder and compress all the files there (not the Archive folder, just the files) and send them to us with your screenshot.
Flag_Hippo

Postby jmflu » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:59 am

Ok thanks I'll try and reproduce.

I had already made a screenshot but not loggin yet will try and get. It's detecting the hands from every ignition table but the HUD is not showing up on some of them ie this pic

You'll notice its detecting the table in the log, but one of the tables has no HUD.

Is the only way to fix this temporarily to close the table and re-open it? THis becomes problematic when multi-tabling, is there any other way to refresh it since it is being detected?
Attachments
Untitled.png
jmflu

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:28 am

I don't know of another method to do that. Please send us your logs.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber