Hand grabber not grabbing all hands since newest update.

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Hand grabber not grabbing all hands since newest update.

Postby Zr-388 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:50 am

I have never have this problem before but spoke to a friend and they are having the same problem.

Occasionally (I would say once every hundred hands or so) one hand will not import into pokertracker. The hands always seem to be hands with large pots (possibly ones where there was an all in and a call, friend confirmed this as well - but we are unsure.) All we know for certain is this is only happening since the most recent update to 4.15.37 on October 19th.

Edit: I can't seem to find on the website a link to past versions, if someone could direct me to the previous version that would be great as I would like to revert for now since this problem was absent in the last version.
Zr-388

Re: Hand grabber not grabbing all hands since newest update.

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:19 pm

Can you please enable logging in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure > Options' and then when this issue occurs open a Support Ticket with your log files & hand histories. You can access the log files by clicking 'File -> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window. Go into the 'Logs' folder and compress all the files there (not the Archive folder, just the files) and send them to us with the grabbed hand histories. If you haven't stopped auto import yet the hands will be in HandHistory\Ignition but after that they'll be moved to your \PokerTracker 4\Processed folder. You can also download the previous version of PokerTracker 4 from here.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Zr-388 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:02 pm

Thank you for the reply,

I encountered this problem again today. My previous hypothesis of it needing to be an all in or a call was incorrect. I have submitted a support ticket (Ticket #695241) with all the requested information and the relevant hand histories. I will now be reverting to the previous version.
Zr-388

Postby rachiedough » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:26 pm

I've noticed this same problem and would like to use an older version as well. When I click the above link provided nothing happens. Can I get a link to an older version until this is sorted out?
rachiedough

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:02 am

The link is working fine. What web browser are you using? Have you tried a different one? Or are you trying to download it from the 'Community' tab within PokerTracker 4? You cannot download files using PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Postby rachiedough » Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:14 pm

Lol yes I was in fact trying to do that .... of course it works fine when I open and click in browser. Face palm/blush. Thanks Hippo :oops:
rachiedough

Postby IhateChoppedPots » Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:46 pm

has the problem been fixed? want to know before I purchase the hand grabber
IhateChoppedPots

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:00 pm

A fix hasn't been issued yet but the previous version of PokerTracker 4 can be used in the meantime. If you want to be notified when the official fix is available please open a Support Ticket quoting reference #7349.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber