HUD stopped working on Ignition

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Re: HUD stopped working on Ignition

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:33 pm

Unfortunately the data linking hands to table windows is somewhat limited on Ignition. The Ignition Hand Grabber should attach the Hud to the correct table but if the windows are opened in very quick succession it is possible that they could be the wrong way round, so if possible allow one table to open before you join a second.

If you continue to have problems please do send us your support bundle as Flag_Hippos suggested, whevener you are able to.
Thanks.
WhiteRider

Postby Shaggy7888 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:03 pm

My huds no longer shows up on igniting when playing. Even if I open poker tracker before opening ignition like your suppose too. Nothing I do seems to fix it. It was working fine up until 2 days ago. I paid for year of it and that was a few months ago so I know my time isn't expired for the software
Shaggy7888

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:31 am

Shaggy7888 wrote:My huds no longer shows up on igniting when playing. Even if I open poker tracker before opening ignition like your suppose too. Nothing I do seems to fix it. It was working fine up until 2 days ago. I paid for year of it and that was a few months ago so I know my time isn't expired for the software

Please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue by playing on a table for a few minutes and then attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Previous

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber